Kiki28

In the October issue, Allure says these are the best for AA hair:

'Shampoo': DevaCurl No-Poo Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser

Mask- Bumble and Bumble Mending Masque

DeFrizzer:
Relaxed hair- L'anza Healing Strength Neem Silk Serum
Natural- DevaCurl Angel Light Hold Defining Gel

Curl Definer: Bumble and Bumble Curl Conscious Calming Creme

Has anyone tried any of these products? I'm thinking about the B&B Mending Masque but for that price ($36) I need to hear some rave reviews on it.

NikkiGirl

I have really never tried any of these products. I have been tempted to try the Bumble and Bumble, but like you said, it is expensive. The only expensive line I use it Aveda, and the rest is from Sally's, so I hope so other ladies can chime in. I am really curious about the Bumble and Bumble.

LuvlyRain3

Heard of them all but never tried them. They are always on the NC site. Kinda curious now but I would love to know how allure came up with this list.

Mrs. Verde

I've always wanted to try B&B. Every time I reach to buy some I look at the price and my hand immediately retracts.

Kiki28

Mrs. Verde :I feel exactly the same.

NikkiGirl- what Aveda products do you like?

LuvlyRain3- I think the companies send the magazines products to review, but of course they are going to favor the companies that buy ad space with them. That's why I wanted to ask here to get some real opinions. :)

I was shocked that they even mentioned products for our hair, so I was curious. But since there aren't any rave reviews, I'll keep my $36. Thanks ladies!