ALTER EGO product recommendations

cairopiper

Hi ladies,

So I've been thinking about ordering the garlic conditioner and realised that Alter Ego have a whole line of products.

I'm putting together my christmas wishlist for things I hope to get and wonder if any of you Alter Ego users could let me know which of their products should be on the list aside from the garlic hot oil treatment (which I'm really looking forward to trying)? I'm still on the hunt for a great moisturiser, leave in and moisturising DC. Do Alter Ego products tick any of those boxes?

Do they have any decent leave ins or moisturisers I should maybe try? Am thinking of having the products bought from Amazon as I believe they ship to the UK.

TIA
Cairo
x

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
If You are looking Specifically for AE Products,

A Good Leave-In is the: Alter Ego Nova Care Nourish Spa Leave-In.

It's one of my Fav's.:love2:

Rich, Creamy and Very Moisturizing:lick:

danysedai

wow, I love Alter Ego

I have the Nourishing Conditioner and it is absolutely lovely, that one, together with Alfaparf Rigen are my "special occasion: products. Not even Kerastase comes close in my stash.
I also have the removing shampoo (clarifying) and the serum ( I prefer Alfaparf Semi di Lino)

Alter Ego is pricey but you get a huge tub so IMO it is worthy.

The Nova care leave in is fantastic. Not sure if I will repurchase b/c I haven't decided if I prefer it to Elucence MB and elucence is cheaper. The Nova care conditioner is also great but I prefer the garlic conditioner.

Barbie83

The Alter Ego Linange Shea Butter relaxer is PHENOMENAL!!!!!!!!!

And the neutralizing conditioner is fabulous too :supergrin:

cairopiper

Thanks ladies for all your suggestions, I really appreciate it and I shall look to see if I can get some of these products - especially the hot oil and Nova Spa leave in conditioner. Very excited to try them.

I started air drying my hair back in the summer and think I'll probably continue on this path as as it's quicker and easier this way. I'm hoping some of these products will perform as well on air dried hair as on blowdried. Do they also make a good daily moisturiser? I've been on my hair journey for over a year now and have yet to find my number one products.

Thanks so much for your help ladies.

Cairo
x