Alterna, Paul Brown, BioSilk, FHI Hot Sauce.... Have you tried them?

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
A few weeks ago I submitted a review for the site www.misikko.com so I could be entered for a chance to win a $100 gift certificate. Well, today they sent me an email telling me that I WON! :yay:

They wanted to send me one in the mail, but I asked if they could just give me the code so I could hurry up and shop! :lachen:

Anywho, I got:

-Paul Brown Hawaii Diamond Heads Shine Amplifier
-Paul Brown Alani Sport
-Alterna Hemp Shine Shampoo
-Alterna Hemp Hydrating Conditioner
-BioSilk Silk Therapy
-FHI Hot Sauce
-CHI Silk Infusion
-FHI T-Rex Clips

Has anyone tried any of these? (besides the CSI, I know everyone uses that! :lol: ) The customer service is GREAT, very prompt responses AND orders over 50 bucks get free 2 day shipping, so I can't wait! Raise the roof! WOOT WOOT! :woot:

ETA: I placed my order at around 2 pm, I just checked my email at 5 pm and they already sent it out!!! :shocked:

Last edited:

HoneyDew

CONGRATS!!!

I have only used the hot sauce but it really is a nice product. I used it alone in lieu of my normal leave-in and heat protectant combo and it turned out beautifully. Not using a heat protectant on top of it was odd for me, but I think that would have been to heavy.

Enjoy your products! I have always wanted to try that Alterna Hemp line.

tiffers

Thanks HoneyDew! How'd I know you'd be in here? :rofl:

I'm really exited to try the Alterna poo and con and that Paul Brown Diamond Shine :yep:

I'm gonna mess around and flat iron my hair RIGHT when I get that Hot Sauce! :lol:

I use hot sauce when I flat-iron my hair with my FHI. Gives it a beautiful blingy shine - I used it with my phyto 9 leave it. Turned out lovely. Congratulations on your win - shoot I know I'd be shopping! Lol :yep:

Morenita

I've been using Silk Therapy for years. It gives great slip and shine, like most silk-enhanced products. I love it, personally.

tiffers

I use hot sauce when I flat-iron my hair with my FHI. Gives it a beautiful blingy shine - I used it with my phyto 9 leave it. Turned out lovely. Congratulations on your win - shoot I know I'd be shopping! Lol :yep:

I can't wait to try it! I have a FHI, too (which I lurve!) so I know the results are gonna be great! Can't wait to see how much shine I get :grin:

What does it smell like?

tiffers

I've been using Silk Therapy for years. It gives great slip and shine, like most silk-enhanced products. I love it, personally.

I don't even know what Silk Therapy is, I just got it cause it had the word silk in it and I was like ''Oooh, silk! :lick: ''

Is it a leave in, heat protectant or shine serum?