Am I helping things or hurting it?

blsn27

Hello all,
I need some advice or insight as to if I'm doing things right, I'm trying to stretch my hair until December 24th. Currently I wash it every 3 days and deep condition (also I do an aphogee treatment once a month), take a regular multi and flaxseed oil, and I massage my scalp with wild growth hair oil, and leave in strengthener every night then I wrap it up. Am I helping my hair or making things worse?

malibu4590

Sounds like you've got a pretty solid regimine! As long as you're not seeing tons broken hairs, due to all the manipulation, you're good to go!
HHG!

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
The reggie sounds good but what have your results been like? That should tell you if you are doing all the right things.

blsn27

Well so far my hair has finally gotten thicker, I have about an inch of new growth and the amount of hair I see when I do comb it out is very very minimal. I am hoping I last until December before I reach out for the perm!!

Leslie_C

Sounds like a good regimen to me. What are you doing to your hair after washing it? Are you air drying, rollersetting, or what? How do you usually wear your hair? I am going to try the wash every 3 to 4 day thing bc my design essentials says its gentle enough for everyday use.

It sounds like you are on the right track!