Am I the new "Beaddy Bead"??

CHOCOLATECHILD

Am I the new \"Beaddy Bead\"??

O.k. ladies I have been growing my hair out for some time now and I've been wearing it in a ponytail. Well the other day I was getting breakfast with a friend and there were these two guys behind me talking and waiting on their food anyway I sat down to wait on her and one of them called me BEADDY BEAD!! I was like DANG no he didn't and so I turned around and called in a meathead and we started laughing. But what can I do about my "KITCHEN" I haven't had a relaxer in months and I looked at the back of my head I AM BEADDY BEAD...HELP!!!

H

HoneyRockette

Re: Am I the new \"Beaddy Bead\"??

I haven't had a relaxer since August so I can definitely feel you on this. I use the old grease and water trick. Actually I use shea butter which works just as fine. I put a little water on my entire hairline and then glop on the shea butter and smooth it back. Then I put a scarf on really tight for about a half hour. When I take it off it is all waves. I do put a little, okay A LOT, extra in the kitchen. Since it is beady back there, instead of waves they dry in looser curls. Either way it looks more curly than beady. The front hairline lasts until my next wash if I keep it wrapped up at night but I usually have to rewet the "buckshots" twice or three times a week. .