Am I the only one who.....?

lovinglength

Hi my fellow hair lovers!

Quick question? Am I the only one who uses my mini battery opperated massager on my head and scalp on a daily basis? and multiple times throughout the day? Might I add it feels soooo gooood! I use the one from walmart with the four prongs that light up! Anyone else do this?

lovinglength

I was looking at this one from B&B http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3139905&cp=3161131.3258482&isCrossSell=1 but I think I would prefer an electric one instead.

how much does the one you have cost? also do you know the name of it?

cheers!

It cost about 8 bucks with tax. I threw the box out and there is no brand name on the massager. I found it at Walmart near the pharmacy section. I just know it lights up and vibrates strong. Next time I'm there I'll get detailed info and pass it on. You should be able to find something similar at any major drugstore.

Attachments

• IMG_0396.JPG
    IMG_0396.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0397.JPG
    IMG_0397.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 6

Eisani

I got my lil electric Homedics one that lights up from Bath and Body Works and luvs it!! Feels wonderful.

Hot Chocolate-LB

Quick question? Am I the only one who uses my mini battery opperated massager on my head and scalp on a daily basis? and multiple times throughout the day? Might I add it feels soooo gooood! I use the one from walmart with the four prongs that light up! Anyone else do this?

:look::look::look:YES, YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen: (only kidding)
You are taking it to the next level!!! I hope that you see Mega results.

As a PJ now I've got to go out and buy a mini vibrator just to keep up with the Jones. :yep:

HHG

Noir

It cost about 8 bucks with tax. I threw the box out and there is no brand name on the massager. I found it at Walmart near the pharmacy section. I just know it lights up and vibrates strong. Next time I'm there I'll get detailed info and pass it on. You should be able to find something similar at any major drugstore.
Thanks I'll look out for it next time I am there

luckiestdestiny

How long have you been using it? Does it WORK?