Am i the only one who....

wish4length

doesn't have much of a difference from APL and BSL?
I don't know if that means my breast sit up high or what but for me APL is pretty darn close to BSL...
Is this the case for anyone else?
Please say yes because I'd feel lonley and embarassed if you don't:blush:

LadyRaider

Now that I think about it, I don't think there's that much difference for me either. I'm no where near close to either, so I hadn't thought about it.

I KNOW my booooooos sit up high. I can't wear ANYTHING with an even remotely low or v neckline! Not if I want to be modest, I can't.

melissa-bee

Yes, i know what you mean, it's like the bottom of my armpits there, and the my bra strap is less then 2 images away.
But i am tall i'm 5' 9 and have a long neck, so even my armpit length for me is very long.

Anew

I wish this was the case for me, seems like BSL is all the way down to my toes for me

wish4length

Yes, i know what you mean, it's like the bottom of my armpits there, and the my bra strap is less then 2 images away.
But i am tall i'm 5' 9 and have a long neck, so even my armpit length for me is very long.

Me TOO!! I guess that's what it is...

Fhrizzball

From APL to BSL is 3-4 inches for me. I'm only 5'5 though. That's just a guesstimation because it's so hard for me to measure using my back. I feel I need to be double jointed or become a contortionist to get an accurate measuring because it changes each time.

LiberianGirl

I am the same way but I don't feel bad because it seems like it took me forever to reach APL due to my long neck and torso.

Solitude

lol...I don't either. I'm only about an inch or two from APL, and I feel POSITIVE that I can make BSL in 2010, even with a trim because it's only a couple of inches difference.

I think mine sit up high. It is, however, taking me forever to get to APL.

wish4length

lol...I don't either. I'm only about an inch or two from APL, and I feel POSITIVE that I can make BSL in 2010, even with a trim because it's only a couple of inches difference.

I think mine sit up high. It is, however, taking me forever to get to APL.
It is taking me FOREVER to reach it too. It just seems that my hair is getting thicker not longer....:ohwell:
I feel if I do ever reach APL BSL wont be hard to reach.:rolleyes:

Barbie83

I think it depends on the bra and where it sits on your body (and how you adjust the shoulder straps). Some of my bras (the perky ones :grin:) have much shorter straps and I'm only like 3 inches from BSL :yay: but the "regular" everyday bras have my girls sitting in a much more Godly place, but then BSL is a faraway dream :ohwell:

mzsophisticated26

I was thinking the same thing and wonder if I should just shoot for BSL/BSB for my goal. I am 5'5" and it's only like 3-4inches to BSL/BSB. My initial final goal is APL

PPGbubbles

OP I feel ya... Im 5'3 and a half... and I have a short torso.

For me APL is like 2 or 3 inches from BSL. I feel like once I make APL for real for real, the rest will be cake

I just measured and for me form APL to BSL (the bottom of bra strap) is exactly 4 inches. I took a ruler and placed it right @ my armpit and measured to bottom of bra strap...is this the correct way?

I am 5' 3 give or tak 1/2 an inch.....

southerncitygirl

Me too i'm 5'11 and apl. bsl isn't that far away so i hope to reach it by springtime around may 2010 but waist length may take forever....damn me and my long torso,lol.

Live4Me

Me too! I am 5'10" and have a long neck. The big stretch for was SL to APL. That was crazy!!!! I am finally touching APL in the back. BSL is only like 3" away -- if that much! When I heard all these people talking about going from SL to APL in 9 months I was discouraged -- until I figured out they weren't my height nor had a long neck plus they were already a little below SL anyway. So don't feel bad girl!!! You are not alone.

JJamiah

I am 5'2 and my apl is 3 inches from my BSB :)

But then again I can't see below my shoulder blades, my husband says I need to exercise them so they can stand out, I am like DUDE............