Am I the only one...

gvsugirl

..who when I wash my hair, I always ends up having a perfect middle part in the front. and it doesnt even matter how i shampoo it, after that last rinse its perfectly parted down the center....its so weird!
nuts.gif

It's funny, I noticed this the other day. It's not a perfect part, not even a part really, but my hair kind of "separates" right there. And no, I don't usually part my hair there.

Supposedly, if you relax your hair and have it parted in the middle and smooth it outwards, it COULD stay parted. Is this what you do?

mom's hair is like that. when she was little my great aunt always did her hair witha part down the center. we make fun ofher when her hair is washed and call her pocahntas

I have one no matter what I do with my hair... It's probably because I always wear a center part all the time.

Yes, after years of wearing my hair parted down the middle, I now have a 'natural' part. I never had it before then. Guess after sometime the hair just becomes trained in that way.

[ QUOTE ]
I have one no matter what I do with my hair... It's probably because I always wear a center part all the time.

[/ QUOTE ] Me too, Sweetcocoa

It's weird. I do too...sometimes I brush the hair back and it seems as though the part disappears, but it's really peaking out from under there.

Back