AMAZING!!! I got 3 inches in 2 months!!!!

Shananyganz

OP, I know your regimen will be posted sometime this morn, but will you also advise what your growth rate was prior to the vitamins?

Thank you much.

~S~

FlawedBeauty

wait! what are yall seeing that you are saying 'awesome growth'?!?! there is a pic of the front and the back. i dont understand how we can compare. my front layers are always shorter than my back.

Nonie

wait! what are yall seeing that you are saying 'awesome growth'?!?! there is a pic of the front and the back. i dont understand how we can compare. my front layers are always shorter than my back.

If OP doesn't have a back shot to compare with, maybe she can take a frontal shot with a similar hairdo as the first pic?

MsKibibi

Waiting for pics...

Priceless.

Congrats on the growth! I love how thick your ends look.

krissyprissy

I personally don't need another pic to be convinced this pill work. Instead I did my own research by visiting the forum on the website. They have tons of ordinary women posting pictures and sharing advice just like we do here. Shoot, they even have a JBCO challenge. lol

This is what I have concluded:
1.Moderate priced: $24 per bottle
2.Moderate to great growth: Average 3/4 inch per month
3.Most customer are not sticking with the pills: Average customer is 2 months consistent
4. You must take care of you hair while taking the pills: Protective Styling, Limted Heat, DC, etc.

Conclusion, I will give the pills a shot for a growth boost but I don't think the results are long term. For example, 24 inches in a year :)

ycj1

I have to chime in again and say this, I do understand where the OP are coming from as far a better comparison shots, but I do personally attest to the Hair Finity vitamins.

Now with that being said we all know not all hair growth vitamins will work for every one. I know this to be true than most since I've tried countless vitamins that claimed to grow the hair at a faster than normal rate. (This is the only good time for me to be a PJ):yep: I took them myself for 2 months and did have growth, how much I can't remember bc it was two yrs ago.

But from trying other vitamins for a longer period of time and still not have the progression I had with taking them for 2 months are proof enough for me.

I also understand OP skeptism regarding these as well. But as mentioned over and over again from other members here, not all vitamins will work for all people! Not only was my hair thriving when I was taking them but also my nails. I've always had long natural nails but they did get harder and grew faster than normal.:look:

Hair Finity was the only ones I took that I can honestly say did what it claimed it would do. At least for me. I have wasted countless $$$$ on the vitamins that so many people have raved about but with no avail.

Yes I am with OP regarding displaying better comparison shots! But it does not mean that they will work for everyone that will purchase them.

I will be getting rid of my Viviscal (2) trays left and my Nioxon half a bottle left of the 90 count. And what I should have done was stick with the HF all along, but was on so many bandwagons to start something new.:wallbash:

Honestly I never thought that no vitamins out there that claimed to grow the hair at a faster rate really existed. But the HF was the only ones that really did prove me wrong.:lachen:

Okay, here's my regimine as promised....
I had my hair braided in under a weave which i believe was the reason why I retained my length.... I would massage my scalp under the braids and I would wash my hair once every 1-2 weeks... I did not grease my scalp at all while I had the weave in, I think this helped as well because I did not have a lot of build up while I took the braids out and not a lot of shedding.... Every morning I took 2 Hairfinity vitamins, niacin and 2 vitamin e capsules..... I tried not to manipulate the hair I had out too much and I slept with a satin scarf on every night. Right now I have my hair braided up and I have only a little left out in the front. I am wearing a half wig for the next 8 weeks. I plan on taking my braids out once a week to wash and condition then braid it back up for protection.... I want to find a really good oil and I need to learn how to seal in the moisture, any suggestions is welcome... I also need to find a good conditioner.

tricie

Nice progress!!

...I hear my wallet calling me..hey, trice....you know you wanna order it..gon'! :lachen:

Rastafarai

Can the same percentage of vitamins and ingredients be found in another product for less?

That said, I *think* its the Biotin.

It's hard to tell if you really had that much growth because your before picture is of the front/sides and the after picture is of the back of your head. A better comparison could be made if the pics were of the same areas.

yeah I didn't take a pic the same as the front bc I was looking a hot mess but when I take my braids out, I will take another pix the same as the first.

Yeah OP, do you have back comparison shots? And who does your brows? They're awesome.

I don't have a back comparison shot bit like I said when I take out my braids, I will take another pic like the first. and I do my own eyebrows then but the past few times I got them threaded....
OP, I know your regimen will be posted sometime this morn, but will you also advise what your growth rate was prior
to the vitamins?
My growth rate prior to taking these vitamins was about 1/2" per month and oh I forgot to post my hair type. It's 3b/c.

Thank you much.

~S~

If OP doesn't have a back shot to compare with, maybe she can take a frontal shot with a similar hairdo as the first pic?

Rastafarai

yeah I didn't take a pic the same as the front bc I was looking a hot mess but when I take my braids out, I will take another pix the same as the first.

I don't have a back comparison shot bit like I said when I take out my braids, I will take another pic like the first. and I do my own eyebrows then but the past few times I got them threaded....

When you due to take them braids out? :look:

LovelyNaps26

Can the same percentage of vitamins and ingredients be found in another product for less?

i agree. my 5000mcg biotin was no joke. i had to cut my nails like crazy and i got some good hair growth. my skin wasn't happy so i had to stop :nono:. i might try to finish up the bottle this summer but take a biotin pill 3 times a week rather than everyday.

eta: i also took a regular multivitamin and vitamin c with the biotin.

Rastafarai

i agree. my 5000mcg biotin was no joke. i had to cut my nails like crazy and i got some good hair growth. my skin wasn't happy so i had to stop :nono:. i might try to finish up the bottle this summer but take a biotin pill 3 times a week rather than everyday.

Yeah, my skin broke out like crazy when I used Biotin.

Nonie

I don't think it's just the biotin. MSM seems to be a good quantity, also the B vitamins are in sizeable amount. Having silica in there too is a plus. I hear people swearing jello makes their nails strongs so maybe Gelatin being in there also makes a difference. I think it's just how concentrated the components are, and they are paired with components that they are best absorbed with. *shrug*

I figured this would happen.....

Unfortunately, after a while I did too. But I'm not worried I understand how people would feel like they need more proof before they spend their money, but if I have time tomorrow at school, I'll have someone take my braids out and conditioned then take some more pics. When I do, all skeptiscism will be put to rest.... :)

Nonie

Yeah, my skin broke out like crazy when I used Biotin.

If you use Biotin by itself and then you take more quantities than your body can use, you may break out. Biotin seems not to cause skin issues if paired with B5. Which is why I always say it's best to take a hair multi than individual minerals/vitamins because multis tend to pair the components in ways that encourage best absorption/assimilation.

pookaloo83

I think some people want back pics of your BEFORE pics. I believe we're only seeing the back of the AFTER pics. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Rastafarai

If you use Biotin by itself and then you take more quantities than your body can use, you may break out. Biotin seems not to cause skin issues if paired with B5. Which is why I always say it's best to take a hair multi than individual minerals/vitamins because multis tend to pair the components in ways that encourage best absorption/assimilation.

Hmmm, thanks Nonie. I may actually get this product. My only concern is that it would also increase hair growth in other areas. :look:

Nonie

I think some people want back pics of your BEFORE pics. I believe we're only seeing the back of the AFTER pics. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I think she said she doesn't have any back shots :sad: so she will take a frontal shot when she takes her hair out again. I guess she'll style it like the first pic and take a similar angle. That may help since we can compare where her hair in the front falls compared to how it did before.

For those who say she went from SL to APL, it's really hard to say, unless we knew for sure that her hair was cut so all strands fell to the same blunt length at shoulder. Meaning the nape hair was only 3 or 4 inches so that the front hair could fall to where it falls.

If her hair was not cut to all fall to the same level, but all strands were generally the same length, then because the hair in the front grows from a higher point on her head, it could fall to shoulder, while in the back, at that same length, it could be at APL since it starts at a lower point on her head, KWIM?