Amla Oil in New Optimum Products

mango387

Hi, ladies.

I went to Target today, and I noticed that there were two new lines by Optimum and Dark and Lovely. Dark and Lovely has a natural hair care line complete with curl cream while Optimum has a new line with Amla Oil featured. It is in a teal/turquoise container. There is even a relaxer with amla oil added. Has anyone seen these two lines? I did a quick search, and I didn't see any threads.

MACGlossChick

I just saw these two lines behind the cosmetics counter in Walgreens. They weren't for sale yet, but I want to see what's in those amla products. Which one of you ladies on the board is the mole for these companies? All our "secrets" are getting out!

Taishan

I just saw these two lines behind the cosmetics counter in Walgreens. They weren't for sale yet, but I want to see what's in those amla products. Which one of you ladies on the board is the mole for these companies? All our "secrets" are getting out!

:lol: I thouught the same thing today when I came across the products in my local BSS. Still, I couldn't help but buy the Intense Conditioner to try it out, even though I'm supposed to be on a "no-buy".

LaidBak

I saw the Optimum line in Target today. I bought the scalp serum since may hair is braided under a weave. I put a little on already. Smells OK. They want you to use it twice a day. Its a small bottle; I cant see it lasting long.

NicoleSelah

I saw these products on the company's facebook. Although, I use optimum I don't think I'll use the new products.

seemegrow

Mole checking in. I like the night treatment okay but ive only been using it a couple of days. I had a coupon for optimum so i gave it a try.

MACGlossChick

The Walgreens I was at only had the relaxer and the overnight treatment. The PJ in me is itching real hard right now.

Napp

Ms. Nobody
The bottles look so pretty! Unfortunately i dont think i need anything from this particular line