And Now I Need a New Flat Iron

leona2025

YEP I am beyond pissed and disgusted. I heard a noise in the bathroom where I put Gigi for nap time. I figured she was playing with her toys. I didn't get up to check. OMG! She just about chewed through the cord on my Sedu.

My poor sedu. It's not even a year old. I bought it in February as a set and it cost me about 130 from folica. I am so mad uggggggggggh. It's the only flatiron I have. First I'm going to wrap it in electric tape and hope for the best.:nono: If not I have no clue. I'm going to have to purchase another one, but I think I want a different one. The sedu was great, but I want to try out another. Bad *** dog.

That happened to my first serious flat iron too! It was after my first use :( Oh and my glasses... the remotes... the wii motes... spatulas *animals can e.a.d.*

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using T-Mobile G2

I taped it u with electric tape it works fine. I was able to get it before she chewed through the wire.:perplexed:look:

I know you want to try another one but at least replace that one with folica if it is still under a year old. My bunny chewed on my Croc 2 and folica replaced it with no problem... Didn't even need the original receipt... I just called them.

I know you want to try another one but at least replace that one with folica if it is still under a year old. My bunny chewed on my Croc 2 and folica replaced it with no problem... Didn't even need the original receipt... I just called them.

20SomethingThank You. I did not know they would replace it for something like this. Did you tell them the bunny chewed it? Did you have to ship the old one back?

I called them and they told me to print out a return forum that is provided online. On the forum it has a few things you can circle for your reason of returning your flat iron.. damaged cord is one of the options. I circled that .. and another one stating it would no longer produce heat (which it wouldn't). I never really told them what happen to the cord but I got a brand new one with no problem. All you need is the order number and I think costumer numer or item number.. you can get that from logging on your folica account our calling them and they can email you back your original invoice which has all of that info. I don't think you should face any issue.

the irony!! i was just reading about your staring doggie and now the other one that plays by herself chewed through the cord!! at least starey mcgee isnt mischievous!

i hope they can replace it!

the irony!! i was just reading about your staring doggie and now the other one that plays by herself chewed through the cord!! at least starey mcgee isnt mischievous!

i hope they can replace it!

empressriI know right. Lol He can always be found sitting next to me quietly staring:spinning:, but she is always getting into something. I have to watch her like a hawk, but she is still a puppy and she has started to learn to stare also:nono:

I bought a GHD a while back and it's much better compared to the CHI. Sometimes you can get an outstanding price on Ebay for a used authentic one.

Back