And Still No Travel Forum!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cutiebe2

Soap Opera Forum- needs to go
MJ forum- dead and burried with MJ please...may both rest in Peace
Book Club- needs to be on watch, seems a bit slow too..maybe can be combined with something else

I never knew there was a want for a tech forum...

I think there should be an International Forum so that it could include Travel but also talk of international issues, expat living, etc

Vintageglam

International forum would be fab. Us UK & EU & Asia ladies also pay our six fiddy but nothing is geared specifically towards our needs :nono:

Vintageglam

Also why is there always only 1 person in the area meetup forum??? Do we really need it. Can't we just use the social groups function for this instead and then get an International forum which could encompass meetups also for everyone???

We really need an International forum for the Non US ladies where we can share information specific to our needs please !!!

Bulletproof

tHicK hAIr dOn't CarE
Soap Opera Forum- needs to go
MJ forum- dead and burried with MJ please...may both rest in Peace
Book Club- needs to be on watch, seems a bit slow too..maybe can be combined with something else

I never knew there was a want for a tech forum...

I think there should be an International Forum so that it could include Travel but also talk of international issues, expat living, etc

International combined with Travel would be brilliant. I think questions about international locations would be answered quicker by non US readers because they would likely check that forum everyday. I always see the one-off questions about a location looking sad because they aren't getting any love.

Especially for the products the non US ladies are looking for.

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!
The MJ forum was started because many people (me included...:look:) were sick of the entertainment forum being dominated by every little MJ thread--I doubt it'll go back there.

Let the soap opera forum go poof. :look:

MJ could easily be covered by entertainment given the amount of traffic that forum gets. I think we should wait it out till his 1 year anniversary out of respect and then move him to the entertainment forum.

Love you Mikey but I got to get on with my travel....

Tee

The MJ forum was started because many people (me included...:look:) were sick of the entertainment forum being dominated by every little MJ thread--I doubt it'll go back there.

Let the soap opera forum go poof. :look:
To the bold ....Me too:ohwell:

Hairsofab

Mj forum needs to go. If people want to talk about MJ there are lots of MJ specific sites for that. I don't think there should be any forum dedicated to one particular person. And yes I agree we need a travel forum. I didn't know people even advocated for a technology forum.

butter_pecan

I think a travel forum would be great for two reasons:

-- We ladies could better organize get-togethers and trips.
-- We can get reviews of places members have been (ex. where to stay/not to stay, which countries are/aren't female and/or black friendly, how much money it takes to go, etc.)

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssseeeeeeeee create this forum mods! :) I love to travel, and trust a lot of the LHCF ladies' judgment.

msdeevee

and still NO

:sad::sad::sad:

NOW THAT"S WHAT I"M TALKING ABOUT!!!!!

OVER 40 FORUM IS BADLY NEEDED AROUND HERE.

IF ANYONE KNOWS OF ANY SITES FOR OVER 40 BLACK WOMEN PLEASE PM ME. IF I WAS TECH SAVVY I WOULD START ONE MYSELF. I PROMISE IT WOULD BE OFF THE HOOK, WITH HAIR, MAKEUP, FASHION ALL THAT.

YES, I'M SHOUTING. NOT FROM ANGER JUST FRUSTRATION!!!! :spinning:

JFemme

msdeevee

I know and it's growing.

The population of women over 40 & 50 in the US is growing as the baby boomers get older.

We are not old ladies ready to cut out hair and buy some grannie shoes and a rocking chair.

We are at the forefront of every thing that is happening in the world.

I agree with poster that said we can let go of the soap opera forum , really!!

MJ forum, I love him but there are other places we can go for that if we're that into still following his life every day.

The book forum is slow too .

Come on aren't at least a couple of the mods over 40? no offense meant , just saying.

I have nothing against the travel forum but I'm sure there's room for the 2.

Spin

Instead of knocking other forums, just campaign for your topic of interest. I doubt there is a fixed limit, and if there is, I sure we are not close to reaching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.