Andrienne - You hair is Fantastic

beawo

Hi Andrienne!
Your hair is beautiful. I have seen your new photos. I really admire you hair. How do you get your hair so tangle/mat free. My hair is really matty and its very annoying, please give me some tips on how to eliminate matting (don't mention coconut oil, as I hate it, it stinks and give me a headache).
Keep growing, you are an inspiration.

adrienne0914

thanks for the compliments, beawo! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

i've always been pretty tangle free, but moreso since my hair is relaxed. is your hair natural or relaxed? and do you have problems with tangles/matting all the time or just when you wash?

if it's all the time, i'm not sure what to tell you. i've seen people on the boards complain about combing their hair and getting knots for no reason at all. is that what you mean? i'm sure it can be a pain, but i don't get that. don't smack me, but my answer to most hair issues is curl activator. lol! it just softens the hair so much that it makes it so much easier to work with. how do you wear your hair on a daily basis?

if you just get tangles when you wash, i think the key thing is to ensure that you work them out before washing. also avoid smushing your hair on top of your head to cause unnecessary tangles. finally, do a comb through while the conditioner is on. it makes it much easier.

adrienne

beawo

My hair is home relaxed (I do my hair myself, I don't trust anyone with my hair). It get matty after it dries. I wear my hair in a bun all the time. Your pretty lucky to have matty free hair.

Thanks for the info. I will just keep trying to fix this problem.

pebbles

Hi ladies,

Adrienne, I also have to agree that you have a head of absolutely gorgeous hair!! WOW!!!!!! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif