Anniversary Hair

NowIAmNappy

Hey ladies so my husband and I are celebrating our 1st year anniversary in DR and I need a protective style. We are both pretty adventurous and I do planning on getting in the water, any ideas?

1869caf32f8a3cbf46594e231465b188.jpg jill-scott-side-braids-hairstyle.jpg 14c97aacb87daa2b03dc98605d96b744.jpg Congrats! This is a style I tried this summer with human hair and I loved it. (Side braid pics) I got a ton of compliments. I'm considering it again for my cruise.
Here's another style I'm eyeing.

Hey ladies so my husband and I are celebrating our 1st year anniversary in DR and I need a protective style. We are both pretty adventurous and I do planning on getting in the water, any ideas?

Im going to DR next week and I plan on doing just 2 simple cornrows like what they now call "boxer braids". I've worn it like that before but unsure of how well it holds up in water. I love to swim so I will find out. Also attached is a cute style for vacation. Go to the african braiding spot near you and ask them what is a quick style that will hold up in water.

Attachments

• IMG-20161201-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20161201-WA0002.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 29
Back