...anoint home...

springbreeze

if this information has been posted before..i apologize
but maybe some might need it.....after i copied it i decide to post it here
and also i'am sure you can personlize it by putting in the spouse name
and /kids names and the ...pets too!:lol:

Here is what you do to anoint your house or apartment to protect yourself from Satan and Demonic forces (save this and print it out and use it as you go around anointing): take a drop of oil on your finger (olive, vegetable) and anoint your home in the following way: walk around your home and touch with your finger the doors, windows, cats, dogs, children, yourself, and your spouse (anoint together with your spouse even better) while praying the following:

"Jesus, by faith I anoint me, my spouse, the children, the cats, the dogs and this home, windows and doorways and declare them all holy unto you and ask that you would cleanse us and this home of every unclean spirit and human spirit that does not belong here. In the name of Jesus, Satan, I bind you, I bind you hindering spirits, I bind you spirits of the prince of the air, I bind you evil forces, I command you to take your hands off of our spirit soul and body, heart, mind and emotion and material things; off of the children, the cats, the dogs and this home. I bind your mouth and your power and command you to be gone forever. Jesus, I pray for the anointing of your blood, the surrounding and protection of Your mighty warrior angels and the overshadowing power and protection of Your Holy Spirit over me, my spouse, the children, the animals and the home, the windows and the doorways and ask that You would protect us from any attack of the enemy whether in spiritual or physical form, in Your name, Jesus, amen."

Sally, these Scriptures are your authority for this:

"Behold, I have given you authority over all the power of the enemy and to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and nothing shall injure you." (Luke 10:19)

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places." (Ephesians 6:12)

"And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony, and they did not love their life even to death." (Revelation 12:11)

"The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him, and rescues them." (Psalm 37:7)

"And whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it." (John 14:13-14)

Sally, the other thing you and your family need to do at the start of every day is put on the full armor of God to protect your spirit from attack of the enemy according to Ephesians 6:13-17,

"Therefore, take up the full-armor of God, that you may be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm. Stand firm therefore, having girded your loins with truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the Gospel of peace; in addition to all, taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming missiles of the evil one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God."

Pray simply this way:

"Jesus, I pray for the full armor of God, the helmet of salvation, the breastplate of righteousness, the shield of faith by which I will be able to extinguish all the flaming missiles of the evil one, the belt of truth and that you would shod my feet with the preparation of the Gospel of peace, and for the sword of the Spirit which is Your word; in your name, Jesus, amen."

You put this on by faith once a day. When you do God will put this armor over your human spirit for the day which will protect you from attack of Satan in the spiritual realm against your spirit. An example of being attacked in your spirit is suddenly having irrational fear and anxiety. I know you don't fully understand all this, this will come in time, but until then daily anoint your home and it's inhabitants and put on the full armor of God by faith and you will do well in the Lord.

Sincerely in Jesus,

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
Thanks for posting this. I am a strong believer in annointing my house. When I feel the wrong spirits trying to take over I get the oil out and I go to town. I annoint everythibng. Windows, beds, clostets, any and everything. TV's, radios, computer you name it I has oil on it. I open the windows and doors and I tell the devil and his friends ssto get out of my house and don't even think about coming back in.

I don't have a set scripture or saying I just start talking and shouting and quoting scriptures. Believe me when I say that it does work.