Another big chop post :)

ladybug71

Hey ladies, :wave: Just thought I'd share some pics of my big chop--well, compared to the major big chops 'round these parts, it's big to me. :lol: I had been having a setback with breakage and thinning and see-thru ends. :( I just told my stylist "cut me Mick!" and I think she just about had a heart attack, but was very happy to grab the shears.

Before. This had been my hair lately. Stuck at SL, but had really thinned out compared to what it was in my avvie. :cry:

P9280762-1.jpg

After.
P1280990-1.jpg

Had to taper the back from breakage :rolleyes:
P1280964.jpg

P1280963-1.jpg

P1280974.jpg

Had you asked me a year ago to BC, I would have :eek2: But I really love the difference w/o the thinning ends and my head feels so light. From SL to EL--back to the drawing board for me.

P1280988-1.jpg

It looks good. Everytime I see someone cut like that, the hair just seems to take off from there. I can't wait to see your hair in 6-12 months.

Wow, I love it. A new cut always makes me feel like a new woman.:yep:

And don't worry it will grow back quicker than you realize. :grin:

I love that cut and style, it truly fits you OP. It definitely looks thicker and healthier overall. Ladies, don't be phobic about scissors...sometimes a good cut or trim is all that's missing to help that hair flourish.

Back