Another Growth Oil?

crumbling_images

While browsing thru Motowngirl's site, I ran across an ad for AccelHAIRation Stimulating Scalp Elixir. Has anyone heard of this? Used this?? Any feedbacks?
AccelHAIRation Stimulating Scalp Elixir
Hello Loves! Thank you for stopping by! Growing up in my family as one of four girls, I have seen more than my share of hair issues, both in myself and in my sisters. From thin edges, breakage and falling hair, to dandruff and psoriasis of the scalp, all the way down to general slow growth problems. When I finally traded relaxed locks for a natural doo, I still faced issues with dryness, chemical damage from hair dye, and even occasional breakage. I tried every product I could find out there never really getting the desired results, so I finally decided to take matters into my own hands. After much intense research and a lot of time spent in my kitchen, I created what I now call AccelHAIRation Stimulating Scalp Elixir. I know there are several products on the market that promise to be the answer to all your hair problems. They claim to end all hair breakage, provide sheen and shine, and some even promise unrealistic results, showing women with hair down their backs after just 3 months of use! Please understand that I am not trying to make any such promises. I am not a miracle worker, and there is no one "wonder product" that will ever realistically give you those results. What I can promise you is that this product was thoroughly researched to use the best ingredients out there that are medically proven to have hair health benefits. I can also confidently tell you that this product is used by myself, on my children, and by several family members and friends who have all without a doubt seen noticeable results. I did not create this product with the intent of ever mass-producing or selling it, but after seeing the results that it has given to those who have used it, I wanted to share this product with other women and men seeking healthier hair and scalp. Please feel free to browse my site and see if this product might be for you. -Stephanie Elise

Jetblackhair

I'm glad she put the disclaimer on the product about using certain oils when you are pregnant, have high blood pressure, etc.

baby42

wow 26 dollars to get it home:wallbash:wow19dollars just to try it? i think i would pass until i seen or heard a lot of people saying how great it is:blush:now i am very happy with my growth aide:yep::yep::yep: but it said it has biotin in it. so may be it is kick up a knot:lachen:who knows it may work :ohwell:

Last edited: