Another One: Call Da Cops, No Bbqin In Park, Black Folx!

Petal26

These meme's :lol:

But tell me, who's the guy in the above photo on the phone? What did he do? Forgive me for not knowing :pray:
I'm tryna' keep up. :yep:

Thanks in advance.
If I'm not mistaken he was the only Black person that showed up to support Darren Wilson at some rally (the cop that killed Michael Brown in Ferguson), and was talking smack about Black people playing the 'race card' and other foolishness :rolleyes:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
If I'm not mistaken he was the only Black person that showed up to support Darren Wilson at some rally (the cop that killed Michael Brown in Ferguson), and was talking smack about Black people playing the 'race card' and other foolishness :rolleyes:
Thanks @Petal26 :yep:

Petal26

WoW, I never knew that. I just thought he was funny/serious looking on the phone.
I forgot his name, but they were quoting him on articles and stuff. Complete fool.

Edit: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/black-guy-on-the-phone

Black Guy on the Phone is the nickname of former Republican congressional primary candidate Martin Baker, who was photographed talking on his cell phone during an event to support police office Darren Wilson in August 2014. The photograph has been widely circulated in joke tweets posted on Black Twitter.

Last edited:

luckiestdestiny

This reminds me of dd's 1st birthday party.

We had it in a park in my neighborhood, which was filled with yoga pants wearing, pumpkin spice loving white SAHMs with nothing to do (no shade, I'm currently a SAHM with nothing to do :lol: ). Anyway, it was a really nice park and we had our family there and a bounce house, and catered food. Becky had her dog running around loose in the park. He came over by the bounce house and peed. She came over like, "Oh its ok. He loves children. He's not going to hurt any of them." DH's aunt went off before I had the chance to. She was like, "You see we're having a children's party here. How are you going to let your dog pee where children are obviously playing. You are rude and you need to remove yourself and your dog." Becky said, "This isn't YOUR park. You can't tell me what I need to do." Dh's aunt was like, "I just told you you need to leave." So she left and came back a little while later with a police officer and was like, "They're trying to tell me I can't be in the park and they don't even have a permit to be having this party."
She was hot as hell when I handed the officer the permit and he told her she had to leave. :rofl:
And to think, I actually wasn't going to get the permit because people usually leave everyone alone there. Something in my spirit told me to just get it.

Re Permit

msbettyboop

My God, broad back's exorcist type complete change at the end was alarming.

I didn't realize anyone on the planet cared this much about charcoal. TWO HOURS! :eek: