Another Protective Style

Isis

[ QUOTE ]
Leshia said:
You know, Isis, you (and the hair lady's washing detangling technique) gave me an idea for an easy style after posting this. I was separating my hair in sections while detangling and twisted them as I detangled and THEN decided to leave my hair twisted. I pinned most up with decorative bobby pins and let the rest hang down in the back and was complimented ALL day. You are a genius!

[/ QUOTE ]
You are the genius! It sounds like you created a great style Leshia! I love it when styles just seem to "happen".

Isis

Thank you so much ladies! I'm greatful for everything I'm learning from all of you at LHCF.

And thank you again Jessy55 for encouraging me to wear this in public!
As I've said many times before, you're one of my hair inspirations and I love your creative styles.

sunnydey

Isis, your hair is very thick and pretty. By the way, what do the Good Day hair pins look like? At which stores can I purchase them? I am also looking for a good wide-toothed bone comb for my hair. Could you post a picture of the Good Day hair pins and of your bone comb? I have been looking on www.tenderheaded.com but I am not sure which wide-toothed comb I should get.

TIA for your help,
sunnydey