Another Tangle Teezer Story

Mrs. Verde

Went to Sallys so I could jump on the bandwagon. I ask the salesperson where the Tangle Teezer were located. She points to the last aisle. I turn my head to look in that direction. I hear the salesperson say, "Oh you got some pretty hair". Then I feel her put her hands in my hair. :angry2: Next I feel my husband grap my arm and say, "Don't do it, don't make a scene." He knows how I feel when folks put their hands in my hair.

*wuuuuusaaaaaahhhhhhh*

JJamiah

R U KIDDING ME! I would have screamed LOL! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Oh I thought someone I didn't know was touching my hair...

Kidding I would have been MAD though!

hannan

I read it wrong and thought your husband grabbed the woman's arm. :lol:

Jeez! How rude! That should have been an automatic discount.

KurleeK5

my co workers do taht all the time! lol I find my self pulling away without realizing. reflexes! I just don't like people touching my hair. Idk what it is. I guess it's because I don't want them to ruin my curls or the style. smh oh well!

you reacted nicely. :)

HennaRo

Completely rude. I also thought your husband grabbed her arm. Smh some professional she is.

Last edited:

Glamourstruckk

I think its weird to go around touching on people all random like that. I couldn't bring myself to do it. She was way out of line.

virtuenow

I always thought of it as a compliment...I'm not sure why people get mad(??)...This isn't really a Tangle Teezer story ---but a "hair touch-phobia" story. Apparently a lot of people have it!

Last edited:

Geminigirl

I agree with you virtuenow but I can see it both ways. You don't really know where people's hands have been. She could be a nose picker or a habitations bathroom user who never watches their hands. She could have just got through snacking I mean you never know. Common courtesy would be just to ask first. i know I don't like people invading my personal space. That goes for standing to close to me or grabbing and touching me. Just ask first she didn't know her. " WOW your hair is beautiful, can I feel it"

My goodness!!! Where they heck do people get the impression that they can put their hands on you without asking?! Then they like to get mad when you tell them not to touch you?!

Kiki0130

What's going on with people? There are way too many posts about this. Are people
trying to get their last feel in before the end of the year?

I don't get it, lol

levone

That is just plain rude. Yes, it was a compliment, but you do not put your hands on someone without their permission. I can't stand when STRANGERS do that to babies either. If we know each other that is one thing...other than that i don't think so. It has nothing to do with having a phobia as you don't know what a person has been doing with their nasty hands.

Roux

I always thought of it as a compliment...I'm not sure why people get mad(??)...This isn't really a Tangle Teezer story ---but a "hair touch-phobia" story. Apparently a lot of people have it!

some people don't just like being touched. keep your hands and feet to yourself...it's elementary :lol:.

song_of_serenity

The same reason you wouldn't just touch a strange pregnant woman's belly without permission. It's hair but it is a part of your body and NO ONE has the right to touch you, ANY part of you, without permission!

Why is it so hard for folks to grasp that!?

Lynnerie

She was outta line. As a sales associate she should've known better. So anywho- did you get the tangle teezer and if you've used it yet how did you like it?