Any Relaxed Heads Using Wen?

Honey Bee

I've been using Wen since before I joined the board. Actually, it was a search for Wen and 'black hair' that initially led me here. Wen is the only reason I can stretch without my hair tangling into a million ssk's. I started using it while I was relaxed bone-straight and it really turned around the health of my hair. I personally prefer the Cucumber Aloe but I never hear anyone mention it. I have the Re-moist as well.

candita

i'm in the process of converting to a WEN only girl. I got the WEN fig cleansing conditioner and styling cream, plus the sweet almond mint texture balm and re-moist. The re-moist is amazing but expensive as a mother, so I don't use it too often.

I also use the hair oils, which are amazing. I'm trying to be WEN only (no other moisturizers, hair products) to see how my hair really handles the WEN and see if it really improves its health. So far, so good!

Last edited:

fatimablush

i did a roller set using Wen on damp hair and sprayed my concoction of rose water and castor oil with a little Biotera leave in conditioner from Sally's that i use as a setting lotion.
i took one roller out and my hair is so soft and moisturized.

i can't wait until tomorrow. to take out these rollers.

CaliiSwagg

before I started transitioning I used WEN-fig and loved it! I may go back to it exclusively for an easy cleanse/condition combo after I'm fully natural.

sunnieb

Has anyone tried the WEN Ginger Pumpkin???

I want to start using WEN, but I'm not sure which one I'll buy first....:scratchch

bebezazueta

Lawd I've resisted buying wen for so long but y'all talking about moist rollersets using it as a leave in got me really curious!

Off to research

sunnieb

My boss just gave me a bottle of the Fall Ginger Pumpkin WEN conditioner as a gift! :woohoo:

Guess it's good that I let her know how much I'm into haircare. WEN is all she uses.

Sent from my Comet

JJamiah

My boss just gave me a bottle of the Fall Ginger Pumpkin WEN conditioner as a gift! :woohoo:

Guess it's good that I let her know how much I'm into haircare. WEN is all she uses.

Sent from my Comet

WOW What A Nice Boss :) :) :grin:

You go Girl :woot:

sunnieb

bebezazueta, JJamiah

I LOVE it!!!!!

I cowashed with it tonight and I'm airdrying now. Here's what I did:

*Saturated my hair like no tomorrow.

*I used PLENTY of the conditioner and coated my hair from root to tip.

*Using my shower comb, I combed through my relaxed hair only - I didn't disturb my newgrowth just yet.

*I massaged and rubbed my scalp. By this time, I had a nice tingly feeling on my scalp.

*Then I put on a plastic cap and took care of my other shower duties.

*The rinsing step was a breeze! It was like I had no newgrowth (I'm almost 8 weeks post).

My hair feels amazing! It's so bouncy and feathery!!!

Yea for WEN!!!

bebezazueta

bebezazueta, JJamiah

I LOVE it!!!!!

*Using my shower comb, I combed through my relaxed hair only - I didn't disturb my newgrowth just yet.

*I massaged and rubbed my scalp. By this time, I had a nice tingly feeling on my scalp.

*The rinsing step was a breeze! It was like I had no newgrowth (I'm almost 8 weeks post).

Yea for WEN!!!

Oh no! Looks like I'll be taking the plunge. I can't ignore sunnieb JJamiah Toy beautiful relaxed wen heads. Le sigh. I just bought a load of hair stuff. So I'll get some the new year. :drunk:

outspokenwallflower

Still loving my Ginger Pumpkin; just bought a back up before it'll be gone. Whomever tries the Vanilla Mint, let us know what you think when you can! I like the idea of a Vanilla Mint scent, but if the formula is anything like Sweet Almond Mint, I'll pass.

sunnieb

I just ordered the QVC WEN deal mentioned in the other thread. I am totally sold on this product! :lol:

I worked out on my treadmill this morning and my WEN-treated hair is holding steady like a champ! Still bouncy, light, and fabulous!

Ya'll should see me dramatically flipping my hair whenever someone asks me a question. I can't help it! :giggle:

Here's a quick pic of my hair today:

uploadfromtaptalk1322750298439.jpg

Sent from my Comet

niqu92

yall im at my wits end with my hair:nono:
its always dry and breaking no matter what i do.
i wanted to try wen but because of the price i was like let me try hair one instead. The first 2 times i tried hair one i loved it but the 3rd and 4th time it made my hair tangeled,dry,and crispy/crunchy

i seriously need to find a staple i just want to stick with one product line. *sigh* so i think im going to take the plunge for wen but the price just makes me :cry:
i got $200 for my bday and i was gonna spend it on shoes but i guess i'll spend it on wen lol.So which one would u ladies recommend the most

JJamiah

@bebezazueta, @JJamiah

I LOVE it!!!!!

Yea for WEN!!!

sunnieb I AM SUPER FRIGGIN happy you got to try it. I am so happy. I love this stuff! :) :bighug: I am so glad you like it. Whew Hew :)

Getting Ready to Pull the Trigger on a 16 ounce Vanilla Mint!
IDareT'sHair, look who is watching it live right now. LOL I am waiting till tomorrow one of the members on the qvc wen forum section said it would come out tomorrow or later this week as a solo debut :) :giggle:

I am ready, GOT MY FINGER READY to hit submit!

JJamiah

yall im at my wits end with my hair:nono:
its always dry and breaking no matter what i do.
i wanted to try wen but because of the price i was like let me try hair one instead. The first 2 times i tried hair one i loved it but the 3rd and 4th time it made my hair tangeled,dry,and crispy/crunchy

i seriously need to find a staple i just want to stick with one product line. *sigh* so i think im going to take the plunge for wen but the price just makes me :cry:
i got $200 for my bday and i was gonna spend it on shoes but i guess i'll spend it on wen lol.So which one would u ladies recommend the most

I definitely would start with fig niqu92

niqu92

I definitely would start with fig @niqu92

hmmph if i buy this and it doesnt meet my expecations....im coming after every one of yall :bat:
so from what ive read about wen so far its a shampoo conditioner and leave-in all in one?therefore i dont have to use conditioner after i use wen? do you DC with wen also?

sunnieb

IDareT'sHair, look who is watching it live right now. LOL I am waiting till tomorrow one of the members on the qvc wen forum section said it would come out tomorrow or later this week as a solo debut :) :giggle:

I am ready, GOT MY FINGER READY to hit submit!

Say what now? There's a WEN forum on QVC?

*takes note*

Sent from my Comet

JJamiah

Say what now? There's a WEN forum on QVC?

*takes note*

Sent from my Comet

Yeah not as active as this forum but they do let out information. When Ginger pumpkin was out a week the girls already new about Vanilla Mint :) So I have been waiting a long time LOL

JJamiah

hmmph if i buy this and it doesnt meet my expecations....im coming after every one of yall :bat:
so from what ive read about wen so far its a shampoo conditioner and leave-in all in one?therefore i dont have to use conditioner after i use wen? do you DC with wen also?

@niqu92 I don't DC with Wen.

I DC with my normal DC. BUT...... Wen LOL WHEN I need to wash and get, this does my hair great.

I LOVE This stuff. I DO!!!! I have convinced, I mean highly pressured, Suggested this to lot of people, I wish you would have tried the Ginger Pumpkin but Vanilla Mint is voted to be almost as Awesome, I can't speak for Vanilla Mint YET, I own Fig (and Ginger Pumpkin) and I do like it alot.

IF YOU Really WANT TO GET Fancy Get 613 and I heard you'll curl your toes LOL :giggle: @Coffee LOL

Last edited:

vevster

I'm relaxed and use tea tree and fig. I clarify every two months w/ ojon clarifying poo which I :love: