Any reviews for Beautiful Textures

Bublin

Has anyone tried these products? Any reveiws?

http://beautifultextures.com/

I bought the Leave-in and Cream Butter and have only applied it to the ends of my twists which feel great but it's obviously not a good test - this i'll do on my next wash day. Oh and no sticky/tacky residue on hands or hair.

Tangle Taming Leave-In Conditioner

Enriched with Aloe Vera, Coconut, Olive, Soy, Argan Oil, Shea and Mango Butter

Achieve amazing manageability and styling versatility for Curly, Wavy, Kinky-Coily or Frizzy hair. Get soft defined curls, bodacious bouncy spirals, and smooth silky tresses with this Intensive Moisture-Rich Formula for mixed textured hair.

Benefits:
  • Unlock Tangles
  • Deeply Moisturize
  • Tame Frizzies
  • Nourish Curls with The Right Blend of Natural Oils
There's no denying, dry, brittle hair stunts your natural hair growth. To help ensure your tresses grow healthy looking, nourish and moisturize from the inside out with this light weight formula. Use daily to detangle, tame frizz and stretch your natural curl pattern as desired.

Tangle Taming Leave-In Conditioner is the must have to get the styling versatility you deserve. Achieve softer, more defined curls, healthier looking elongated coils, unforgettable body or simply silkier smoother hydrated hair.

Directions for Best Results
Apply a generous amount of Tangle Taming Leave-In Conditioner to the palms of your hands and smooth onto wet or damp hair. Gently work from roots to ends with finger combing to ease out tangles and distribute evenly over hair.

Styling Suggestions:
For tighter natural curl pattern allow hair to air dry. For looser curl pattern and added volume, blow dry while finger combing and twisting curls. For straighter styles use a dif fuser and/or blow dry using a brush or wide-tooth comb. If your hair gets thirsty between shampoos, apply lightly to styled curls for additional daily moisturization and shine.

Custom Blends: Mix & Match Products to create your own personal blend perfect for you!

• For Your Unique Curl Nourishing Experience!
    For lighter leave in detangling (great for finer textures) combine a small amount of water to leave-in in the palm of your hand and apply to hair.
  • For intense natural oil rich moisturization blend a small amount of Moisture Butter with the Leave-in Conditioner in the palm of your hand and follow directions above.
  • To boost shine, add more heat protection and increase humidity control add a few drops of Curly to Straight Silkener to the Leave-in Conditioner in the palm of your hand and apply to hair. Style as suggested above.

Enriched with Aloe Vera, Coconut, Olive, Soy, Argan Oil, Shea and Mango Butter

Achieve amazing manageability and styling versatility for Curly, Wavy, Kinky-Coily or Frizzy hair. Get soft defined curls, bodacious bouncy spirals, and smooth silky tresses with this Intensive Moisture-Rich Formula for mixed textured hair.
Benefits:
  • Soften and Nourish Curls ~ Silken Waves
  • Elongate Kinky Coils ~ Tame Frizzies
Dry, brittle, thirsty hair stunts natural growth. To help ensure locks reach their full growth potential, refresh and hydrate your mixed textured hair every day with Moisture Butter.

Moisture Butter helps maximize the styling options of mixed textured hair by helping achieve softer, more defined curls, healthier looking elongated coils, or simply silky-smooth hydrated hair.

Directions for Best Results
Quench Your Curls Every Day with Moisture Butter~ Reviving Curl Softness and Bounce.
Rub 1 Tbsp of Moisture Butter between your palms. Working Section-by-Section gently finger comb Moisture Butter from Roots to Ends to hydrate and redefine your natural texture.

Styling Suggestions:
To achieve a 2 STRAND TWIST, apply Moisture Butter to damp or dry hair, twist each section. The amount of hair twisted determines the size and length of the curl. Air dry, blow dry w/diffuser or dry under hood. Either leave as is or untwist in sections for a fuller look.

To SMOOTH HAIRLINE EDGES apply a small amount directly to temples to help reduce daily dryness and breakage. Apply a small amount to PONYTAILS AND AFRO PUFFS to hydrate, smooth, and control frizz.

Custom Blends: Mix & Match Products to create your own personal blend perfect for you!

For Your Unique Curl Nourishing Experience!
  • For less weight with greater curl definition mix a small amount of Curl Control with Moisture Butter. Mix together in the palm of your hand and apply to hair.
  • To boost shine with increased heat protection, add a few drops of Shine & Silken Oil with Moisture Butter. Mix together in the palm of your hand and follow directions.

CarolinaGal

I just noticed these products in the store. The lady in the store let me feel the Butter cream and the leave-in. So I put a little finger full of the leave-in on a few strands and it seemed very slippery but that's all the testing that I have done. They smell really nice.

Please let us know what you think of the products after you try them.

chejam

I contacted them on their website, and asked for samples,and they sent full size samples of the entire line. I was shocked at that. I first did Chicoros prepoo, because this works wonders on my tangely 4 b/c porus hair. The shampoo was creamy and thick, made my hair soft and moisturized. Next the leave in conditioner, deep conditioner,and last the curl defining creme. My hair came out very well with all the products. I love the slight mango coconut smell. One nice feature you can combine the prodcuts where they show you how on the website.

alive

I contacted them on their website, and asked for samples,and they sent full size samples of the entire line. I was shocked at that. I first did Chicoros prepoo, because this works wonders on my tangely 4 b/c porus hair. The shampoo was creamy and thick, made my hair soft and moisturized. Next the leave in conditioner, deep conditioner,and last the curl defining creme. My hair came out very well with all the products. I love the slight mango coconut smell. One nice feature you can combine the prodcuts where they show you how on the website.

chejam thanks for the review! i've noticed these products as well and wondered how they work :yep:

chejam

@ alive, i must have contacted over 15 natural hair companies and they were the only ones to respond.

Onhergrind09

Bublin I noticed these products at BSS and Sally's and I contemplated purchasing them but wanted to do some research 1st via youtube and the google. My only concern was that all the reviews I found were by youtubers who did not purchase the product on their own which made me a bit skeptical. I would love to hear your review of it after you've used it for a while.

Bublin

Onhergrind09

When i purchased them I hadn't figured out by then that my hair hated glycerin so for me they were a no-no. But apart from that I would say they are worth a shot as the ingredients were good, consistencies were nice and they smelt good.

jessleggz

I am using the moisture butter as my main moisturizer right now. I like it. It leaves my hair soft and moisturized all week & I only have to apply it 2x a week.

MyCoilsGoBoing

I really like the rapid repair deep conditioner. I've used the leave-in conditioner, but it really doesn't do anything for me except make my hair smell good.