Any Shedavi reviews?

naturalyogini

My review. Here we go:
Shampoo- a gel like yellow shampoo. Good suds. It is supposed to be moisturizing. It was a clarifying shampoo for my hair.
Protein conditioner- creamy and detangling. It made my hair feel strong, but no moisture. On the plus side, my breakage stopped immediately. Next time, I will follow up with a moisturizing conditioner.
Rinse out conditioner- thick and creamy. Good slip. Moisturizing. It coated my hair. My hair was moisturized but not hydrated or soft.
Leave in. This was the most disappointing product . It is a thick pearlescent product. It did detangle, but not moisturizing. I used it on wet, damp and dry hair. Each time it sucked the moisture out of my hair.
Cowash. Another disappointment. It was watery. No slip. No moisture. No nothing. If it weren't sealed, I could have swore they put water in the tube. That's how bad it is.
Spray leave in. Milky spray. I am allergic to it. As far as moisture. Not much.
Vitamins- directions say to take 2x daily. I took one and it felt like my head was in a vice. I suspect an ingredient raises my BP . I can't take them.
Hair oil. Unscented. I added lemongrass to it because it stinks. It's ok as far as oil goes.
Styling gel. I only used this once and my hair dried rough and crunchy. It probably was the leave in as the gel feels soft going on. I put I away for spring.

Ok bottom line, this line was a bust for me. I would not repurchase anything. I boxed up the leave in, spray, vitamins, shampoo and co wash and sent them to my cousin. That's all...moving on