Anyone else not in love with Indian Remy Hair?

Selene

Don't get me wrong, it's nice hair but it doesn't quite match my texture and it's a little pricey. I don't like to reuse hair and I'm not keeping any weave in my hair more than 6 weeks tops. I know I hate Zury hair...any other BSS brands worth using. Bohyme isn't sold in the BSS's in my city.

senimoni

Carrie off the top of my head has some in. Hers is beautiful. I just wish I knew someone who could do a nice weave in my area.

SherryLove

oh i see... very nice... i really like the coarse wavy texture.. it is kinda close to my texture of hair...

carrie

senimoni said:
Carrie off the top of my head has some in. Hers is beautiful. I just wish I knew someone who could do a nice weave in my area.
Yup. And I LOVE mine. I will admit though I agree with blaxal about it not matching my own texture (4a/b). But, I have a full head sew in, so it doesn't matter.

SherryLove

carrie said:
Yup. And I LOVE mine. I will admit though I agree with blaxal about it not matching my own texture (4a/b). But, I have a full head sew in, so it doesn't matter.

how nice.... it looks good on you!!!!!!! thanks for posting that pic....

carrie

blaxal, I ordered from indianhairs.com, This hair is good as long as I don't wanna change color or texture. I know I am too lazy to go thru the color/perm process. I was real hesitant about using the hair, beacuse I was going thru my different color/curl pattern ever 4 week stage. I was using synthetic hair though (janet's hot stuff fusion). I just could get with the shedding/tangling I was having with BSS human hair. But again, i wasn't purchasing Hollywood or boyhme hair.

carrie

I've heard good things about both Hollywood and Black Diamond. I've never used them. Whe I was using human hair before, it was one by Modu that lasted 5-6 weels. I tried Sensationnel and that was TOTAL crap, then I switched to the curlable synthetics.

carmend

Blaxalrose,
I must say I just LUB :D my indian hair but I agree w/u that no product/hair is the do alll and be all. As long as I have a good relaxer and put a row or 2 of yaki on top then I dont have problems w/the blending. Right now I have some IH sewed in that I curly perm myself and it is beautiful. I have order several times from indianhairs.com and each time I have received excellent quality hair. I guess I must just be lucky :D Anyway, Hollywood used to be my BSS brand of choice. I used it for years and had no major problems w/it. It is still what I use as yaki on the top tracks to help w/the blending. I used the italian silky yaki w/good results... As for the price issue... When I order from indianhairs.com the price per bag is actually CHEAPER than the hollywood yaki that I buy so even if I didnt reuse the IH it would still be cheaper and the hair is CLEARLY much better quality. But I agree w/u that the blending can be an issue and maybe trying to work that out isnt worth it.

I have a pic in my fotki w/hollywoods straight yaki that I used for braids one time....

HTH

Britt

carrie said:

Wow, this is very pretty and natural looking !!!
;)

MonaLisa

Britt said:

Wow, this is very pretty and natural looking !!!
;)

Co-signing. Thinking the indian hair is definitely cool for a full head sew in....but when it comes to blending 4a/b...nah.

Britt...I think this hair would blend in with yours just lovely...