Anyone ever seen an Angel?

BrownSkin2

I just wanted to know if anyone ever seen an Angel? I was going through a depressing time in my life not long ago, and it lasted for months. At the time I didn't really have a relationship with God, but I did pray about my situation and asked him to deliver me from this dark period in my life. During this time I could not sleep well at all, but I experienced yellow balls of light hovering over my head every night. I could only see them for a few seconds, but I would see them off and on every night. I believe God sent his Angels to deliver me from what ever had a hold on me.

I now have a relationship with God. He delivered me from that dark period, and my spirit is so much happier. I'm just wondering if anyone seen anything similar.

ETA: I read the depression thread last night. It is very inspirational. I wish I had seen it during my dark time.

Zeal

I just wanted to know if anyone ever seen an Angel? I was going through a depressing time in my life not long ago, and it lasted for months. At the time I didn't really have a relationship with God, but I did pray about my situation and asked him to deliver me from this dark period in my life. During this time I could not sleep well at all, but I experienced yellow balls of light hovering over my head every night. I could only see them for a few seconds, but I would see them off and on every night. I believe God sent his Angels to deliver me from what ever had a hold on me.

I now have a relationship with God. He delivered me from that dark period, and my spirit is so much happier. I'm just wondering if anyone seen anything similar.

ETA: I read the depression thread last night. It is very inspirational. I wish I had seen it during my dark time.

My Sister's best friend has. However it was just sitting and not alking. When she tried to see the face she was not allowed. IT kept turning away.

mrselle

I've seen bright lights when I am deep in prayer or trying to fall asleep at night...so bright I have to squint even though my eyes are already closed. I've always felt like that was God trying to let me know that He is with me.

Mocha5

Wow! Thank God for His protection. He indeeds sends His angels to form a hedge of protection around His people. I haven't seen any and don't know if I'm ready to either. :blush: I do love stories about them though. They make me adore Him that much more. If I can find one of my fav stories on angels I'll be back to post it.

sunnydaze

Wow! Thank God for His protection. He indeeds sends His angels to form a hedge of protection around His people. I haven't seen any and don't know if I'm ready to either. :blush: I do love stories about them though. They make me adore Him that much more. If I can find one of my fav stories on angels I'll be back to post it.

Please do Mocha, I love angel stories. :)

gn1g

i've seen the wing of one angel that was gigantic. and I saw another one it was just a glimpse, it which the angel was rubbing something on my lips. I believe it was a coal, for the bible says he sets his ministers a flame of fire and it also talks about how they take a coal from the alter. Infact it was a rough feeling on my lips that awoke me.

I am in awe of angels they are actually at work in the earth, using strange objects. For the bible says He uses foolish things. . . and it says His weapons are not carnal. The bible talks about bowls being poured out in the last days. fascinating to me!

BrownSkin2

My Sister's best friend has. However it was just sitting and not alking. When she tried to see the face she was not allowed. IT kept turning away.

Wow, that is interesting. Did she say what it looked like? Where did she see it?

sweetcashew

Last Dec I lost a baby. I was in the hospital for 3 days before he decided to be born. The entire time I was praying and asking God to show up.
Well while I was lying on the delivery table, two little Angels (like Cherubs) were hovering over my bed, closer to the ceiling, during the entire delivery. It was pretty amazing. It made me realise that God is in every situation.
I've seen bright lights too. I felt one touch me on my back last year, just before I conceived. Then it slowly went out the window. I know I wasn't scared of it but I was pretty shaken for a while after that.

Mocha5

Last Dec I lost a baby. I was in the hospital for 3 days before he decided to be born. The entire time I was praying and asking God to show up.
Well while I was lying on the delivery table, two little Angels (like Cherubs) were hovering over my bed, closer to the ceiling, during the entire delivery. It was pretty amazing. It made me realise that God is in every situation.
I've seen bright lights too. I felt one touch me on my back last year, just before I conceived. Then it slowly went out the window. I know I wasn't scared of it but I was pretty shaken for a while after that.

Thank you for sharing this with us, SweetCashew. God loves you very much. He'll never leave you.

gone_fishing

I know angels exist. I have never seen one though. I think they must be around though because I've seen the manifestations of their presence...

However, I think God knows I'm a little jumpy and that he can't be having angels just popping up on me.

Hopefully, if he wanted to send them my way in material form it would be something my mind could deal with....kind of like that lady on touched by an angel...she never "glows" until the end.

Kidding of course....sort of.

OP, did you feel a sense of comfort when you saw those lights. I'm thinking I would have needed to "feel" something as well as see...otherwise I would have been at the eye doctor telling him I have "floaters".

Zeal

Originally Posted by Zeal

Wow, that is interesting. Did she say what it looked like? Where did she see it?

Calling to get information. I don't want to tell the story wrong. It was in her bedroom on the bed. I just called my sister. She will call her friend go get the details. She has told us so many stories.

I

BrownSkin2

I know angels exist. I have never seen one though. I think they must be around though because I've seen the manifestations of their presence...

However, I think God knows I'm a little jumpy and that he can't be having angels just popping up on me.

Hopefully, if he wanted to send them my way in material form it would be something my mind could deal with....kind of like that lady on touched by an angel...she never "glows" until the end.

Kidding of course....sort of.

OP, did you feel a sense of comfort when you saw those lights. I'm thinking I would have needed to "feel" something as well as see...otherwise I would have been at the eye doctor telling him I have "floaters".

Honestly, I didn't feel anything emotionally. I was just lying in bed thinking about my issues and couldn't sleep. When I saw it, my initial thought was "what is that" when I saw the perfectly round gold, sphere hovering about a few inches from my head, and I physically felt very very warm. I'm a very jumpy person too. It was something I've never seen before.

Last edited: