Anyone ever use

kking7777

In an attempt for protein on a Easter Sunday ( All stores closed). I just put some egg yolk in my hair, mixed with olive oil and Cholesterol conditoner. Has anyone done this before? If so any good results?

Yes, I do it all the time. As we all know mayo is a good conditioner for the hair. And that is what mayo is..eggs and oil. As for the cholesterol, it's a great add in to the mix. I am on a jojoba kick and use that with my egg and cholesterol as my pre- shampoo or after shampoo treatment. My mantra for my spring hair goals are "soft and strong" and I feel this does both for my hair.--Lyn
smile.gif
smile.gif

i tried it once and it was sooo nasty to me, not trying to offend you. i do use mayo, but the pure eggyolk in my hair was too much for me. it took me some time to rinse it out too. it was just a mess. i like mayo mixed with olive oil though.

This is something that I use all the time, Egg, Olive oil, Shampoo
smile.gif
, it is my favorate thing to do, I dont use mayo, I think it has a stronger smell. I have had nothing but good hair with my eggs, and use that every time I wash, when I can. it is fun try it.
laugh.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
NAY007 said:
i tried it once and it was sooo nasty to me, not trying to offend you. i do use mayo, but the pure eggyolk in my hair was too much for me. it took me some time to rinse it out too. it was just a mess. i like mayo mixed with olive oil though.

[/ QUOTE ]

No offense taken!
drunk.gif
You like your mayo already made and I like to make mine. Grow with what works for you.
grin.gif

Back