anyone have natural BUN pics?

AtlantaJJ

Ima come back to the this thread end of 2013, beginning of 2014 when my hair is APL or longer. Right now I am making a very pretty fake bun using Marley braid hair.

moniq

I am 8 months into my transition as of Feb 1. This bun is on rollerset hair.

Attachments

• Copy of Bun1.JPG
    Copy of Bun1.JPG
    439.9 KB · Views: 299

JosieLynn

idk if anyone has already asked this question but at what length did you feel like your hair was long enough to bun on it's on??? I'm at SL and CBL because some sections of my hair seem to be growing at different rates, and I have an ok ponytail but not enough to bun yet. It may be due to how low density of hair i have on my head in addition to my find strands but i'm hoping that if I reach APL that should be long enough for me to bun

majinbuu252

idk if anyone has already asked this question but at what length did you feel like your hair was long enough to bun on it's on??? I'm at SL and CBL because some sections of my hair seem to be growing at different rates, and I have an ok ponytail but not enough to bun yet. It may be due to how low density of hair i have on my head in addition to my find strands but i'm hoping that if I reach APL that should be long enough for me to bun

I was bunning at CBL. When you say bun on its own do you mean without a sock or clips? I bunned at that length, but I used a lot of clips and hair pins. I also did sock buns.

JosieLynn

I was bunning at CBL. When you say bun on its own do you mean without a sock or clips? I bunned at that length, but I used a lot of clips and hair pins. I also did sock buns.

Yea I meant without a sock or tons of pins. I might try and see how my buns turn out once I get out of this protective style I have now with my Havana twists. That'll be almost a month from now so hopefully it won't feel puny to me. I think I'm already experiencing hair anorexia even though this is the longest my hair has been. Smh lol

NowIAmNappy

I just started wearing buns over the last two weeks, Im still sticking with the high bun this week, I love it.

kandake

Here are a few of mine.

Attachments

• bun.jpg
    bun.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 166
  • bun2.jpg
    bun2.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_1648.jpg
    IMG_1648.jpg
    368.9 KB · Views: 203

Bublin

Does anyone have advice for short hair at the front that is also frizzy by nature that won't slick down with gel? Anyone with similar hair?

I have parted my hair and flat twisted the front but where the twist comes up at the sides of my head to be pulled into the bun, I don't get that slick look - like two things bumps above my ears - are you following?!! And it looks juvenille as do headbands on me.

This is very frustrating and restricting especially as I actually have long hair.

charmtreese

Here are some of my bun pics.

Attachments

• image-1362028454.jpg
    image-1362028454.jpg
    330.7 KB · Views: 162
  • image-4003752719.jpg
    image-4003752719.jpg
    337.2 KB · Views: 162
  • image-2970799198.jpg
    image-2970799198.jpg
    320.9 KB · Views: 160