anyone have natural BUN pics?

jenteel

Yall sure do have nice and fancy buns. My bun is just me wrapping a ponytail holder around my hair then not pulling my ponytail all the way through.
i think we all do this 1!:grin:

Thanks but girl IDK about this straight hair. :nono: I haven't worn my own hair straight on a regular basis (longer than a week at a time) since I was in high school. I don't even know what to do with it. It's just up there.

For ladies who bun on straight hair do you add any product to your hair when you pull it back? Especially on the edges? I don't have a problem with my edges when my hair is in it's natural state bc they blend in. But with it being straight my edges can look nappy in comparision to my straight hair. I don't want to put gel on it bc I don't want my hair to revert. I was thinking maybe some type of pomade?

i don't add gel
i usually put castor oil on the edges and/or whatever i str8ened w
check this 1 out ( and i did it in august!!!)

See, that's what i'm talking about. i love the styles for when you're in between styling.
yup sometimes u have to freestyle!

more buns please

i love this thread!!!

curleeq

My go at that bun didn't look like your's...lol. I really like yours better. you twisted in the sides right, 1940s style? I've done that but yours looks better...lol.

Yeah I had to twist the sides before pulling it up because I have the layers in my hair.

Qurlyqt

I am soooo late but here are a few of my bun pics...

Attachments

• 1 WeekB.JPG
    1 WeekB.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 322
  • 3 WeeksB.JPG
    3 WeeksB.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 319
  • 8 Weeks - Elixir Scurl Ampro Coconut Oil.JPG
    8 Weeks - Elixir Scurl Ampro Coconut Oil.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 315
  • Dec1 - BunB.JPG
    Dec1 - BunB.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 340
  • Feb28 - BunA.JPG
    Feb28 - BunA.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 356

Qurlyqt

Wow!! Those buns are so gorgeous! :love:
Now I need to run out and buy some pretty hair accessories. :grin:

Welcome to the board btw! - Sorry I saw that you've been here longer than me :D Please post more often...

Thanks so much! I've become such a lurker on the board. But I go to your album ALL the time! I'm :infatuated: with your hair!!!