anyone have natural BUN pics?

lilsparkle825

i hear a lot of transitioners/naturals say they bun it up between cowashes or what not but rarely see pics...so here it is! post your pics!

how rude of me but i have none. so far i have only bunned when flat-ironed...but i will take one just for you next time i wash!

let's get it crackin! :whip:

zzirvingj

Here's mine:

ladylibra

i always do mine on damp hair after plopping, usually because i'm going to work and have to pull it back, but don't feel like wearing a big puff. pull it back like a ponytail, but the last time i wrap the ponytail holder around i just don't pull the hair all the way thru and twist a bit so the ends of the hair are on top:

Last edited:

lilsparkle825

i always do mine on damp hair after plopping, usually because i'm going to work and have to pull it back, but don't feel like wearing a big puff. pull it back like a ponytail, but the last time i wrap the ponytail holder around i just don't pull the hair all the way thru and twist a bit so the ends of the hair are on top:
this is how i usually do mine...they just aren't this voluminous (YET!)

:drunk:

lilsparkle825

Girl my hair could never be managed with just my hands, gotta brush and comb!

its tangly tangly tangly!

ahh...i just DC'd and co-rinsed and for my bun i am TRYING to lay it down with just this scarf. we will see how (un)successful i am in the morning. good to know everyone isn't brushaphobic...lol

Phoenix14

Are there any 4a/4b ladies with bun pics? I don't think my hair would lay down that way so easily....

jenteel

lookin good ladies!
ok i got a bunch:drunk:

1) done on wet hair with gel to slick the edges

2) done on an old wash and go (hence the bigness)
i used the goody flexible comb to hold the puff

3)cornrow bun

4) twisty bun - hair brushed around unfinished twists

5)whirlpool bun (my favorite) - large individual braids wrapped around the flexible comb

ladylibra

Are there any 4a/4b ladies with bun pics? I don't think my hair would lay down that way so easily....

regardless of what texture you think i have... i know you see them fuzzies sticking up off my head :lol:

and several of the ladies are type 4a/4b... maybe even type 5 by their own admission. :yep: