ANYONE KNOW OF THIS PRODUCT?

nurseN98

Ayiti cherie
Something must be going on cause there have been about 4 or 5 of us who've asked this same question within the past month

To summarize (what I remember), not many people have used it but the ones who did noticed either just a loosening of the curl and more managability(sp?) or not much difference. Nobody reported having their hair straight though. Also nobody said they got burns or any type of skin reaction.

I had planned to try it but I'm gonna give the coconut milk/lime mixture a try first. But if you try it let us know how it goes

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
[ QUOTE ]
nurseN98 said:
To summarize (what I remember), not many people have used it but the ones who did noticed either just a loosening of the curl and more managability(sp?) or not much difference. Nobody reported having their hair straight though. Also nobody said they got burns or any type of skin reaction.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just read about it and its not suppose to get your hair straight. It said it helps those who want to transition from relaxed to natural and other things:

What Natural-Laxer Is:
<ul type="square"> [*]100% Natural

[*]Herbal- contains only one ingredient
[*]Hair strengthener
[*]Opens up curl pattern- relaxes hair
[*]Safe for children
[*]Safe for all hair types- Black, Biracial, Jewish, Italian, Caucasian

[*]Helpful in transition from perm to natural hair-prevents breakage

[*]Growth promoter
[*]Chemical free
[*]Safe for use over chemically treated hair
[*]Gentle hair relaxer [/list]

What Natural-Laxer Is Not
• NOT A straightener- will not make your hair "straight" like a chemical relaxer
• NOT Harsh- will not burn scalp
• NOT Recommended for totally gray, totally white or blonde hair. Salt &amp; Pepper hair is fine. But, it is not recommended for purely light colored hair. See Sahara Clay for an alternative
• NOT RioTM, CopaTM, NaturalaxerTM (from African WondersTM)- the Natural-LaxerTM is completely different from these products. Please do not be confused by similar sounding products.

bollyhair

DO you guys think that this would differ from that hair "silkener" that that NY salon charges $175+ for? If it doesn't make your hair straight and it doesn't relax, then it "opens up the curl pattern". ???
Sounds like a "silkener" (glorified texturizer) to me, right?