Anyone Looking For Natural Hair Salon In Nyc Are

Napp

Ms. Nobody
I am trying to advance in my beauty career and have joined a salon team. Tired of sitting back and really want to take control of my future. I don't won't to beg anyone for money nor to I want to wallow in discouragement and complacency.

It's a black owned salon that specializes natural hair. The other ladies here are very skilled as well.

We provide natural hair styling, cuts, as well as braids and extensions. If you are interested either respond or PM me. Even if you just inquire for pricing or book another stylist, mentioning my name would help greatly.

Any support would be appreciated!❤️

BrickbyBrick

I am trying to advance in my beauty career and have joined a salon team. Tired of sitting back and really want to take control of my future. I don't won't to beg anyone for money nor to I want to wallow in discouragement and complacency.

It's a black owned salon that specializes natural hair. The other ladies here are very skilled as well.

We provide natural hair styling, cuts, as well as braids and extensions. If you are interested either respond or PM me. Even if you just inquire for pricing or book another stylist, mentioning my name would help greatly.

Any support would be appreciated!❤️

Are you near Long Island by any chance?

Rina88

@Napp I am interested in salon services. Would you PM me the name location and pricing details for a wash & set and trim?