Smiley79

I'm gonna start a mini-gallery, lol.

Source: Pinterest & Google Images

Attachments

• upload_2017-4-26_13-55-19.jpeg
    upload_2017-4-26_13-55-19.jpeg
    3.6 KB · Views: 16

BlueEra

I cut my hair into a taper because I loved the style that I had seen on others so much and ended up covering it with a hat the very next day. My hair looked nothing like the photos of other tapers I had seen, even for my texture. To this day I still haven't worn the taper out and I go back and forth between wanting to cut it all off, relax it and rock a cute pixie or hide it until my hair grows back to an even length.

I'll just admire it from afar from this point on.

Smiley79

I cut my hair into a taper because I loved the style that I had seen on others so much and ended up covering it with a hat the very next day. My hair looked nothing like the photos of other tapers I had seen, even for my texture. To this day I still haven't worn the taper out and I go back and forth between wanting to cut it all off, relax it and rock a cute pixie or hide it until my hair grows back to an even length.

I'll just admire it from afar from this point on.

Awww man, too bad that didn't work out for you. I'm still working on mines. It's not exactly where I want it to be. It looks more like a TWA in my opinion; but I just need to grow it out some more and shape it up later.

VivaMac

I have a few pinned, some already shared. I looked up a salon made an appointment, then started thinking about it growing out, how it won't look like I imagine it will, how I will have to find a salon in the city where I actually live, and quickly came to my senses.

I ended joining a growth challenge here. :look:

BlueEra

Awww man, too bad that didn't work out for you. I'm still working on mines. It's not exactly where I want it to be. It looks more like a TWA in my opinion; but I just need to grow it out some more and shape it up later.

I'm thinking (and hoping) mine may look better once the back and sides grow in a bit. The way it was cut, it's just so misshapen. Also, I did a very bad thing and bleached my hair because I was trying to do something cute and edgy, and it completely changed my curl pattern, which is probably a big reason why my head looks such a hot mess right now and I can't shape it in a good way. Eventually I'll have to chop everything off and start over anyway to get rid of the damage I caused. I've been bald before and was considering that, but growing it out would be painstakingly slow.