anyone subscribed to ANY threads on wet bunning?

lilsparkle825

there are a number of threads around here on wet bunning...challenges, tips, and one really cool one from an old member chronicling how she went from SL to WL in a year by wet bunning. i recently went from APL to BSL in three months, and i think it may have a lot to do with wet bunning. i want to read the threads and see if anyone else documented anything like this, but like a dummy i didn't subscribe to any of them (i have firefox, so typing "bun" in the address bar usually gives me all the relevant pages i need). since the updates to the forum, these links are now all broken. i'm begging anyone who is subscribed to a thread on wet bunning (heck, or even dry bunning) to give me the link(s)! PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

oh, and the search isn't working. i typed in every variation i could think of, and got nothing.

grow

i THINK the thread you're referring to has to do with Babygurl's progress (found in the "cowashing and bunning: the key to WL hair" link i listed above) and i've tried to open her fotiki to see if that's the case, but not only her fotki, but all fotki's are "seemingly down".

i think that might have to do with the changes they've made recently...either that or it's my pc.

maybe you can try with that link/name and have better progress!