anyone try hair chemist macadamia oil deep repair masque?

youwillrise

got it from sallys for $11.99. they also had $2.99 packets of the conditioner - was on their website and it seemed to get a really good reviews, so i decided to try it.

i think out of 20 reviews, only 1 gave it a negative review.

if you've tried it, let me/us know what you think

it does have cones in it as a warning for those who avoid them!

here are the ingredients:

"Water(Aqua), Glycerin, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Dimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Panthenol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Esters, PEG-100 Stearate, Amodimethicone, Beeswax, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerinm, Trideceth-12, Oleyl Alcohol, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Verbascum Thapsus Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract,Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Lentinus Edodes Extract, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Lactic Acid."

think i'll try it later and come back and let you know how it goes.

felic1

I saw a tall lovely bottle of macadamia oil at Whole Foods yesterday. I may have been$15.00. I will go back and get a bottle after I get paid to add to my conditioners. The ingredient list above does have a lot of ingredients.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
I tried it, before I started getting into natural products.

I dosed off to a long nap with in my hair. Ended up with stretchy hair/moisture overload. I had to do a heavy protein treatment immediately.

I will not blame the product because it says to leave it on for five to seven minutes, not take a long nap. However, I'll never try it again. It's in the give away bag.

Keep in mind that I have really fine hair that lives protein.

I bought it because I was curious about the ranting and raving about the Macadamia Mask, but was unwilling to pay $3x.xx+ for a DC. I received a free macadamia oil serum with the purchase from Sally's.

Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF