Anyone up for a 30 Day Increase in Praise & Worship Challenge?

PinkPebbles

During the holiday season it’s easy to get distracted and lose focus. At times many of us face attacks from the enemy. Some may experience conflict with family and friends. Others may feel lonely from the loss of a loved one. Fear and anxiety can grip the hearts of some due to unfilled dreams and goals. The list can go on….

I’ve learned throughout my journey that something happens when you enter into God’s presence. Something happens to our soul and spirit when we increase our praise and worship. So anyone would like to join me in a 30 day increase in praise and worship challenge?

The challenge will begin on December 1st and end December 31st. You can give God thanks in this thread and praise His name. You can post encouraging scriptures and share what praise and worship songs you are listening to.

To God be the Glory.

UPDATE: Today is January 2, 2011 and we are still praising God! This challenge has been life changing for many of us. Words cannot fully describe it because it is an EXPERIENCE.

We have moved from calling this thread a challenge to the praise-a-thon thread!!! Behind every praise, shout, and worship there is a story!

Glory, and Honor to the most High God because He is worthy of the praise!!!

Last edited:

lwilliams1922

I think this is THE challenge for me. Sorry for not waiting till Dec 1.

I moved to a rurual area up north a few years ago and never found a church home that fit. To say I've been in a rut is an understatement.

I am taking this opportunity to praise God for the areas of my life I'm struggling with.

Glory be to God my ADHD 14 year old will stop denying God and accept Jesus as her personal savior.

I rejoyce and praise him that our debt will be delt with and we will prosper again.

In him
L

dicapr

I'll join. I had just committed to do this my self this morning. I believe that 2011 will be a big year for me and I will need God's guidence to get me through it on his plan and his schedule!

PinkPebbles

Ladies, thank you for joining.

I want to join but may not be able to check in every day. Will I still qualify?

LadyPBC - you don't have to check in this thread every day. What's important is that we increase our time with God in praise and worship. Thanks for joining.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
During the holiday season it’s easy to get distracted and lose focus. At times many of us face attacks from the enemy. Some may experience conflict with family and friends. Others may feel lonely from the loss of a love one. Fear and anxiety can grip the hearts of some due to unfilled dreams and goals. The list can go on….

I’ve learned throughout my journey that something happens when you enter into God’s presence. Something happens to our soul and spirit when we increase our praise and worship. So anyone would like to join me in a 30 day increase in praise and worship challenge?

The challenge will begin on December 1st and end December 31st. You can give God thanks in this thread and praise His name. You can post encouraging scriptures and share what praise and worship songs you are listening to.

To God be the Glory.

:amen: :thankyou: :happydance: :pray: :amen:

What a wonderful gathering, each of us together praising God.

".... and with a 'shout' the walls fell down..."

PinkPebbles

Ladies, I thank you all for joining. Glory be unto God.

I woke up this morning with praise in my belly! I’m ready to experience God in such a way that I haven’t encountered before.

My praise this morning comes from the words of a song.

I lift up my hands in praise to your name O God. I lift up my voice and make a joyful noise and proclaim to see you high and lifted up for all the world to see. Consume me in your presence as I declare your majesty. Manifest your glory as heaven and earth adore you. With the angels I cry holy, holy, holy…

God Almighty you are Holy. There is none like you. I thank you for keeping me. There were so many weapons that tried to form against me but you did not allow them to prosper. Thank you Lord for being my Protector, Deliverer, Strength, and Peace. Glory and Honor to your name.

Psalm 34:3-4
Oh, magnify the LORD with me,
And let us exalt His name together.

I sought the LORD, and He heard me,
And delivered me from all my fears.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
God always shows me He is with me... for this I am so thankful. In Him I am never alone. :giveheart:

pink219

I'm in. This is right on time.

I am thankful that no matter how MANY TIMES I mess up (even making the same mistake) God is with me and will never leave me. I will never run from Him again.

PinkPebbles

Lord, you deserve my highest praise!

Your love is unconditional. You are Faithful; Merciful. I thank you for being my God.

I thank you for your divine intervention and sparing me.

Psalms 103:1-5
Bless the LORD, O my soul;
And all that is within me, bless His holy name!
Bless the LORD, O my soul,
And forget not all His benefits:
Who forgives all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases,
Who redeems your life from destruction,
Who crowns you with loving-kindness and tender mercies,
Who satisfies your mouth with good things,
So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.

Lord I sing this precious song unto you…”You Deserve My Praise:love3:
YouTube - Tamela Mann - You Deserve My Praise

Last edited:

joy2day

Lord, You have been there with me through every up and down that I have had in my life so far. You never left me. I thank You for that. You are so good! Even when I fail, when I questioned You, when I was angry with You, You never left me alone! Bless Your Holy Name!

Lamentations 3:19-24

19 I remember my affliction and my wandering,
the bitterness and the gall.
20 I well remember them,
and my soul is downcast within me.
21 Yet this I call to mind
and therefore I have hope:
22 Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
23 They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
24 I say to myself, “The LORD is my portion;
therefore I will wait for him.”

Great is THY FAITHFULNESS! Lord unto me.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
My lil great-nephews have safely made it back home, but they left me a little 'present'. Ah, but as I sniffle and cough, I thank and praise Jehovah-Rapha that I am healed.

Psalms 118: 1-4

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good;
his love endures forever.

Let Israel say:
“His love endures forever.”

Let the house of Aaron say:

Let those who fear the Lord say:

Amen...

it_comes_naturally

"...enter His gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise! Give thanks to Him and praise his name. For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations." Psalm 100: 4-5

Thank you father for bringing light (your word) into my dark situation. Thank you for blessing me even when I was "outside of the house". I WILL FOREVER praise you!