Anyone up for a 30 Day Increase in Praise & Worship Challenge?

paradise79

Glory be to the KING now and for ever. Thank you Lord, for You're leading my steps and watching over us here as we're starting a new life. Every thing is new but there is one thing that will never change:we've been justified by the holy blood of our Savior and we're loved. You were the One there and you're still the One here. Your love and grace are my weapons.

You're the source of my strength.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFNkCeQE-xw

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Hold up...wait up.. :cowgirl:

here I come to join you both!
:lol:

He is the Alpha, the Omega...the Beginning and the End! :yep:

PinkPebbles

Psalm 50:15
15 Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me.”

Lord, thank you that your word holds truth. I felt overwhelmed and you delivered me from fear and worry.

Thank you for peace of mind that surpasses all understanding. You are worthy of the praise.....

I join you ladies in the praise party....:reddancer:

Sashaa08

Psalm 24: 7-10 (NIV)

7 Lift up your heads, you gates;
be lifted up, you ancient doors,
that the King of glory may come in.
8 Who is this King of glory?
The LORD strong and mighty,
the LORD mighty in battle.
9 Lift up your heads, you gates;
lift them up, you ancient doors,
that the King of glory may come in.
10 Who is he, this King of glory?
The LORD Almighty—
he is the King of glory.

PinkPebbles

Lord, thank you for your unconditional love....

May You be glorified in heaven and earth forever and ever.

Psalm 145
1 I will extol You, my God, O King;
And I will bless Your name forever and ever.

2 Every day I will bless You,
And I will praise Your name forever and ever.

3 Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised;
And His greatness is unsearchable.

4 One generation shall praise Your works to another,
And shall declare Your mighty acts.

Laela

^^ I'm just in awe that El-Elyon loves little ole me.....that the same Hands that made the moon and the stars comforts me when I'm feeling down; that the same Eyes that sees all, watches over me -- oh yes, I know My Redeemer Lives!!! I'm proclaim it forever....

Job 19:25
For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:

PinkPebbles

Lord, thank you...

You are Alpha and the Omega; Omnipresent, Omniscient, Omnipotent. There is none like you, thank you that your ways and thoughts are not like mankind....You deserve the highest praise!

Thank you for your love, grace, and mercy....I would be lost without You.

Sashaa08

Thank you Lord for reminding me that when ever You send an instruction, give direction, or reveal something that You never intended for me to accomplish this it in my own strength, might or limited wisdom. Instead, You are simply showing me where You will lead me and that You will provide whatever I need along the journey. You will never leave me or forsake me-NEVER! Who am I that You are mindful of me?

Aggie

Lord Jesus, You are so loving and kind, I melt in Your presence.

You call me Your friend even when I've shown myself unfriendly toward You.

You cry over me when I am heartless and I see Your tears as they touch my forehead looking up at You, looking down at me. It rips my heart to know that I have been the source of Your pain. Please forgive me, I am weak and yet with You I am so strong.

You are Holy, You are our God, You change not, I bow to You, I sit at Your feet, You are high and lifted up oh worthy Lord and Savior.

Let me not stray so far from You my loving Heavenly Father. I would die without You sweet Holy Spirit, keep me close to You always.

I need You Jesus. Thank You for listening to my silent plea.

Laela

Those moments when I think about God, Jesus and His very credible Love for me, the smile in my heart radiates so much, it makes its way to my mouth....I mean, a big, warm smile. NO ONE, NOTHING can evoke this kind of satisfaction to my heart.... I mean, really... whew. I love you Lord, today. And because I love you, I Love all that your Hands have made... Your creation, even the meanies :lol: .

Laela

Thank you Father, for the rain! Though the seasons change.. You remain the same.

PinkPebbles

Lord, thank you for sending people to bless me in unexpected ways.

Your word reminds us that you will never leave us nor forsake us.

You are worthy to be praised......:clap:

Iwanthealthyhair67

Father, I place you in the highest place today thank you for your love and kindness, thank you for your tender mercies, thank you for your blessing me with your word...

Laela

Father,You are the only source to make bitter water sweet ~

The Blood of Jesus is the most precious resource on Earth ! Amein~

Laela

PinkPebbles.. this is so true, sis. God has a way of placing the right people, in the right place, at the right time..when we need them. And, at times, even when we think we don't 'need' them. lol

He knows ALL of our needs. Amen to that!

Lord, thank you for sending people to bless me in unexpected ways.