Anyone up for a 30 Day Increase in Praise & Worship Challenge?

paradise79

You are still the One and will ever be: The One that created, that models, that inspired, that protects, that saves, that redeemed, that forgives, that reigns....in fact The One that LOVE. Thanks for your unconditional and free love. We don't need prove any prove for You're the Highest but yet....every day You just prove that You are the Alpha and Omega.

Glory be to the Lord, for His power and His mercy are for his children and for those who seek His face!!!! Thank you Jesus, for guiding me when I was facing this situation of job offer. Thanks for allowing me to follow your path and be a tool of the Father'grace.

Iwanthealthyhair67

Thank you Father that I am complete in you,
Thank you, that I have direct access to you through the Holy Spirit.
Thank you thank I am a new Creation, thank you that I am your Workmanship
Thank you that I am a member of the Body of Christ
Thank you that I am seated with Christ in heavenly places
Thank you that I am a Branch of the True Vine
Thank you that I am a Citizen of Heaven...

Thank you Father that I have been redeemed and forgiven and that I am Free from any charge against me.
Thank you that you have not given me the Spirit of Fear, but of Power, Love and a Sound Mind...
Thank you that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me...

Iwanthealthyhair67

On a good day I will praise you on my worse day yet will I bless you, not according to how I feel because my feelings sometimes lie, but because of who you are...

Who am I that you are mindful of me, wretched man that I am only you can deliver me from this body of death, your promises are yeah and amen, your thoughts that you think towards me are thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end,

I am more in you that I am without you, when no one else wanted me you wanted me heard my cry, you heard my call and saved me... I have tasted and have seen that you are good and I know that I can go back neither do I want to, fill me until I want no more, only you can satisfy...your desire for me is that I would prosper even as my soul prospers, thank you for thinking of me...thank you for dancing over me, thank you for adopting me into your family and giving me an inheritance...thank you Father...

Iwanthealthyhair67

I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you. ` Luke 10:19

Now if you beleive that I want you to think about the snakes and scorpions in your life and begin stomping your feet for 10 seconds (you can stomp under your desk)...You must do something in the physical to affect the spirit.

Sashaa08

^^I try to recite Psalm 91 everyday it also makes a reference to trampling upon serpents. God has given us the power to conquer and overcome. In fact, we are "more than conquerors!" :yep:

I am grateful for God being true to His word. He is my refuge, my fortress, and my God in whom I can always trust. He saves me from snares and dangers seen and unseen.

LadyPBC

This is the day that the Lord has made I will rejoice and be glad in it! Thank you God for trusting me with another day! Draw me close to You!

PinkPebbles

Psalm 138
1 I will praise You with my whole heart;
Before the gods I will sing praises to You.

2 I will worship toward Your holy temple,
And praise Your name
For Your lovingkindness and Your truth;
For You have magnified Your word above all Your name.

3 In the day when I cried out, You answered me,
And made me bold with strength in my soul.

4 All the kings of the earth shall praise You, O LORD,
When they hear the words of Your mouth.

5 Yes, they shall sing of the ways of the LORD,
For great is the glory of the LORD.

Heavenly Father, you are awesome, mighty, powerful, magnificent, and holy! Your name is worthy to be praised throughout the earth.

There is none like You, your love and kindness cannot be compared to anything or anyone.

You are worthy Lord, worthy of the highest praise!!!

Nazarite27

Most Holy and Righteous Father, thank you for being who you are!! You alone are worthy of all the Praise, all the Glory and all the Honor! Without You, I am nothing and can do nothing! It is in You that I move, breath and have my being. Thank You for creating me and being in control.

You have been SO merciful, compassionate and faithful to me. I never knew love like this before -- joy unspeakable!

TraciChanel

Thank You, Lord for the assurance that the Word you have given me on my life will be fulfilled. Thank You for Your Holy Spirit moving me to read Psalm 25:

1 O Lord, I give my life to You.
2 I trust in You, my God!
Do not let me be disgraced,
or let my enemies rejoice in my defeat.
3 No one who trusts in You will ever be disgraced,
but disgrace comes to those who try to deceive others.
4 Show me the right path, O Lord;
point out the road for me to follow.

5 Lead me by Your truth and teach me,
for You are the God who saves me.
All day long I put my hope in You.

I get discouraged at times, but I keep my faith and hope and trust in You, oh Lord. Thank You in advance. I praise Your Holy name.

Sashaa08

Thank You, Lord for the assurance that the Word you have given me on my life will be fulfilled. Thank You for Your Holy Spirit moving me to read Psalm 25:

1 O Lord, I give my life to You.
2 I trust in You, my God!
Do not let me be disgraced,
or let my enemies rejoice in my defeat.
3 No one who trusts in You will ever be disgraced,
but disgrace comes to those who try to deceive others.
4 Show me the right path, O Lord;
point out the road for me to follow.

5 Lead me by Your truth and teach me,
for You are the God who saves me.
All day long I put my hope in You.

I get discouraged at times, but I keep my faith and hope and trust in You, oh Lord. Thank You in advance. I praise Your Holy name.

Agreed and Amen, TraciChanel! I really enjoyed this passage. I too am believing in God for amazing, wonderful things to be fufilled in my life. His Word will not return to Him void.....

Iwanthealthyhair67

^^I think the words are worthy of a post ...

Heart That forgives
Kevin Levar

I want a heart that forgives
A heart full of love
One with compassion just like Yours above
One that overcomes evil with goodness and love
Like it never happened, never holding a grudge
I want a heart that forgives that lives and lets live
One that keeps loving over and over again
One that men can’t offend
Because Your Word is within
One that loves without price, like You Lord Jesus Christ
I want a heart that loves everybody....even my enemies
I want to love like You, be like You, just like You did
I want a heart that forgives,

I want a heart that forgives!
When the ones that are closest, that I’ve known the longest, hurt me the most;
I still wanna love them just like You love me
Even though I’m hurting
I want a heart that forgives
When the pain is so deep, it’s so hard to speak, about it to anyone
Just like Your Son, I give up my right to hold it against them with hatred inside
I want a heart that loves everybody....even my enemies
I wanna love like You, be like You, just like You did
Wanna walk like You, talk like You, just like You did,
Wanna be like You, live like You, just like You did

'Cause the heart that forgives is the heart that will live
Totally free from the pain of the past
And the heart that lets go is the heart that will know so much freedom

Lord I wanna let it go
God I need to let it go
Lord its been holding me back
And I don't want it, I don't want it, I don't
I don't want it no more
I don’t know exactly what to do to get rid of it, but ah...
Here I am Lord Jesus, here I am ohh, here I am Lord Jesus...ohh
Lord I need You, I need You, I know this is me that You're talking to
This is me, this is me, this is me Lord, this is me
Lord I let it go, every person, every person that's ever hurt me
God I let it go
Every single hurt
God I let it go
Every single pain
God I let it go, I let it go, I let it go
Lord You can have it, Lord You can have it,
Lord You can have it, Lord You can have it,
You can have it now, You can have it now,
'Cause I don't want it no......more

Iwanthealthyhair67

This is the day that the Lord hath made I WILL myself to rejoice in it, not accordingly to my circumstance and not accordingly to how I feel (I felt like staying at home this morning) but because I know that you are Almighty God and I must come up higher!

I must decrease so that you can increase in me, Praise God today who daily loadeth me with benefits, who strengthens me when I am weak, who has empowered me by the Holy Spirt, who gives me the unction to function, who is the restorer of my soul, my glory and the lifter of my head...

My soul will make her boast in the Lord and the humble shall hear it and rejoice with me of His greatness. Hallelujah!

Sashaa08

Psalm 34: 1-8 NIV
1 I will extol the LORD at all times;
His praise will always be on my lips.
2 I will glory in the LORD;
let the afflicted hear and rejoice.
3 Glorify the LORD with me;
let us exalt His name together.

4 I sought the LORD, and He answered me;
He delivered me from all my fears.
5 Those who look to Him are radiant;
their faces are never covered with shame.
6 This poor man called, and the LORD heard him;
He saved him out of all his troubles.
7 The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear Him,
and He delivers them.

8 Taste and see that the LORD is good;
blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.

PinkPebbles

Rev. 4:10-11

10 the twenty-four elders fall down before Him who sits on the throne and worship Him who lives forever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying:
11 “ You are worthy, O Lord,[a]
To receive glory and honor and power;
For You created all things,
And by Your will they exist[b] and were created.”

Iwanthealthyhair67

PinkPebbles girl you all up in my bible today...if they could bow, then so should we, no standing with arms folded or at our sides...but we must also bow and cry; Holy Holy Holy Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come...

PinkPebbles

@PinkPebbles girl you all up in my bible today...if they could bow, then so should we, no standing with arms folded or at our sides...but we must also bow and cry; Holy Holy Holy Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come...

Amen!

The elders know without God they are nothing and can do nothing which is why they cast their crowns and worshiped the Lord.

Like a vine, without the vine there will be no branch. The vine nurtures, supports, and upholds the branch.

John 15:5
5 “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.

Sashaa08

I am grateful Lord that You show me Your kindness everyday. You really are my friend. I am grateful that I can speak with You any time I want and that I know that You hear me.

InVue

Simple Life Lover
Lord I love you so much. I thank you because you have no respecter of persons. You are not partial in your love. Your love is not under condition because if it were undoubtedly I would have been destroyed a long time ago. But Lord your grace has been sufficient in my life. And I know it all stems from your unchanging and unconditional love. Lord I PRAISE YOU!!!

Sashaa08

Lord I love you so much. I thank you because you have no respecter of persons. You are not partial in your love. Your love is not under condition because if it were undoubtedly I would have been destroyed a long time ago. But Lord your grace has been sufficient in my life. And I know it all stems from your unchanging and unconditional love. Lord I PRAISE YOU!!!

Amen, InVue! Isn't the Lord long-suffering and patient?!

InVue

Simple Life Lover
Amen, InVue! Isn't the Lord long-suffering and patient?!

Yes Sashaa, He is... There is none like Him. God is an awesome God. When I look back over my life, I can't help but say Lord I Thank You. Sashaa I love Him for being personal with His love. He loves you just as much as He loves me. There is no favoritism. I'm humbled that He cares so much in spite of...:yep:

Sashaa08

^^^Say it again! Who am I that God is mindful of me? That He even bothers to remember my name, hear my prayers, concerned enough to ask that I cast my cares on Him?! That's more than enough reason to praise Him!! :happydance:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Thanking God for revelations as they come...which are to be shared.
He who has the Spirit of God, has the Heart of God. For God is a Spirit and it's in man's spirit that His Spirit dwells.

paradise79

Thank you Lord for still being the same faithful and awesome Father. Glory be to your tremenduous and ever lasting love for us. You sent Your unique son to save on earth, You did it for me, for her, for him....for every one, for all of us.
Lord, you're still my rock and my shelter and there is nothing I could have done without you by my side.
Lord, Your grace......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezDw-9RDzVc&feature=fvsr

sidney

I love you Lord! And I lift my voice, to worship you, Oh my soul rejoice! Take joy my King in what you hear! Let it be a sweet, sweet sound in you ear!