Anyone use a leave-in conditioner between washings?

caress

I had been have been having trouble with tangled ends and it occured to me the other day to try using a leave-in conditoner on my ends instead of or in addtition to my usual lotion/creamy type moisturizer. So I spray a little Surge 14 on my ends and combed through them a bit. Then I added a bit of Elasta QP Mango Butter on the top layer of my hair and on my ends and put some rollers in my hair. When I took out the rollers my hair was ready to go for the day. But what I've noticed since then is that my ends are not really all that tangly. I can comb through much more easily.

Anybody ever used a leave-in on their hair between washings?

carrie

I do. I f I don't con wash, at night I use a dab of my leave in and then wrap my hair up.

dreemssold

I have put Tigi Ego Boost on my ends without washing first. It says it can be used on dry or wet hair, so I've tried it a few times.

Leslie_C

I do it all the time. I like Pantene Light Spray conditioner, NTM leave in, and giovanni direct. they make good moisturizers mixed with a little oil or serum.

Nice

[ QUOTE ]
I do it all the time. I like Pantene Light Spray conditioner, NTM leave in, and giovanni direct. they make good moisturizers mixed with a little oil or serum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats sounds great. Maybe I will try this.

Lindy

I do it sometimes. The only problem with it is that it can build up after a few days if you're not washing it out... But if you're one of the people who wash more than once a week, I think it's a great practice. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

SherryLove

i have never tried this...but if it works for you, that's what's up....... /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Cowgirl

[ QUOTE ]
Infusium 23- just about every day.

[/ QUOTE ]

FJ, which Infusium 23 formula are you using everyday? I had major breakage using the original formula daily & that was diluted.

Allandra

I use leave-in conditioner a lot between shampoos. Sometimes I use leave-ins in place of moisturizers (as always worked well for me).

Huggette

[ QUOTE ]
If I need to wet or mist my hair, I use my leave-in instead of just plain water.

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto

Irresistible

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If I need to wet or mist my hair, I use my leave-in instead of just plain water.

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto

[/ QUOTE ]
ditto 2x's

B

ballet_bun

I have NTM leave-in + NTM hotoil + distilled water in a spritz bottle that I use sometimes and it works wonders.

jellynote

I use my leave in 2x day morning and night. I wash my hair 2x a week so I haven't seen any build up plus I Surge 2x a day. This might not work for everyone, but I've been doing this for years (using the leave in 2x a day).

flyjump00

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Infusium 23- just about every day.

[/ QUOTE ]

FJ, which Infusium 23 formula are you using everyday? I had major breakage using the original formula daily & that was diluted.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cowgirl,
The original formula is the one that I love! I didn't dilute it w/water or anything. However, I did add a bit of EVOO to it.

Lindy

I mixed up some Infusium 23 (original formula) with a few different oils and I use it on my hair between washes when I re-twist my hair at night (when wearing a twist-out) and it works great!! /images/graemlins/up.gif