Anyone use Ayurveda products along with MT and/or OCT?

trendsetta25

So I’m seriously trying to boost my hair growth. I'm determined to make APL or close to it by the end of June but it seems like I’m not going to make it :nono:
I currently use a MT and OCT mixed with castor oil and coconut oil on Mon, Wed, Fri, and Sat.
Lately I’ve been reading great thread with members who use Ayurveda products and found great success like this thread...http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=173251. (Most Ayurveda users use their oils daily…)

So on Saturday I ran out and bought some Amla oil (which stinks!!!!) and pure coconut oil, Vitka oil from my local Indian store. I used the Amla oil with a raw egg and left it on my hair for an hour (if this is no good, please let me know). My hair felt great :lick:!!!! Then I rinsed with cool water and then made a DC/Hot oil mix with Amla oil, coconut oil, garlic oil, EVOO, emergencia, and NTM (warmed it up in the microwave for 30 secs) and left that on my hair for another hour . Rinsed that off with cold water and then used my Mane and Tail leave-in conditioner and NTM serum. Once I let my hair dry I cornrowed it to put in my weave and applied my MT/OCT mix to my scalp.

Ok I got a little off track…the point of this thread is: I wanted to know if anyone here is currently using both Ayurveda products along with MT/OCT? I’ve also read on thread that many apply their Ayurveda oil daily; if you do use both products mentioned...what is your regi? If you don’t use both products do you suggest I keep using both MT/OCT and my Ayurveda oils?

Hope I can find someone to help me out. :perplexed

flowinlocks

I have used both in the past without any problems. I would mix MT/OCT in with my Bhrami/ Bhringraj oil and apply to my scalp nightly.