Anyone use DevaCurl No-Poo or One Conditioner?

I was wondering if anyone uses these and follows the regimen suggested (rinsing and conditioning daily). If so, what are your results? For any 4a/b or 3a/b ladies out there, have you noticed a more relaxed curl pattern? I am hoping to try the products soon but I have 4a/b and I want a texturized look...not sure if I can (and if so HOW) achieve that look with these products.

I would really like to hear your experience and suggestions on how to use the products for my 4a/b hair.

Thanks so much.

crazydaze911

I see it all the time, but have never tried it. For some reason i dont think of it as meant for AA hair (not that that has made a diff to my PJ butt in the past, but this one just doesnt excite me). I hope others chime in. maybe they will prove me wrong.

NewYorkgyrl

I was wondering if anyone uses these and follows the regimen suggested (rinsing and conditioning daily). If so, what are your results? For any 4a/b or 3a/b ladies out there, have you noticed a more relaxed curl pattern? I am hoping to try the products soon but I have 4a/b and I want a texturized look...not sure if I can (and if so HOW) achieve that look with these products.

I would really like to hear your experience and suggestions on how to use the products for my 4a/b hair.

Thanks so much.

I am natural 4a and I have used both. The One Conditioner is very moisturizing. I used it as a deep conditioner once a week. I have not used it in awhile because I have been trying to finish up some other products right now.

The No-poo I use when I co-wash (which isn't very often) especially if I feel like I need to wet my hair mid-week of my usual once a week washing. It does what it says-cleans but leaves the hair feeling moisturized.

HTH!

angroca

The OneC is my HG conditioner.:yep: It is super moisturizing, excellent detangler and works great as a rinse out, leave in or deep conditioner mixed with oils.

I have curls ranging from 3b to 4a maybe even 4b underneath and I haven't noticed any elongation of my curls while using the conditioner which I use mostly as leave in.

The No Poo is really good but you can get similar results with cheapy condish and save that to buy more OneC which is waht I do.

Hope that helps.