Anyone Use Dr. Miracle's

BlkOnyx488

Sorry if this has been posted to death, but I did a search of Dr. Miracle's and nothing came up.
So I was wondering has anyone had success with these products
like the temple growth oil
or any of them

thanks
Heather

LivingDoll

Sorry if this has been posted to death, but I did a search of Dr. Miracle's and nothing came up.
So I was wondering has anyone had success with these products
like the temple growth oil
or any of them

thanks
Heather

I used to use the dandruff shampoo but it didn't help because I didn't really have dandruff...I had a dry scalp so it kinda made it worse. I've shyed away from using their products because from what I've seen a lot of their products are high in mineral oil and petroleum.

maymajesty

I used it before for about a month straight after I overprocessed my edges and barely had any. I did see a small difference, but that smell is horrible. I have since stopped using it because of the smell after I got a little growth back. My hubby hates that stuff.

Can anyone recommend something similar, or a way to counter act that smell.

tlstacy

I used the nape cream. It made that area itchy and I also had small bumps as well. Not good for me. The tingling was more like burning.

TaurusAngel

I use their Hot Gro Hair and Scalp Treatment Conditioner and i love it. Since I use MN, my hair gets really dry and the Hot Gro helps with that alot.

BlkOnyx488

I used it before for about a month straight after I overprocessed my edges and barely had any. I did see a small difference, but that smell is horrible. I have since stopped using it because of the smell after I got a little growth back. My hubby hates that stuff.

Can anyone recommend something similar, or a way to counter act that smell.

I think Amla Oil has a very pretty smell I use that to cut the funk of a lot of stuff

marla

I currently started using the temple and nape cream and just broke out in bumps like crazy! I guess I will be going back to my Profectiv's anti thinning cream

SNyeema

I use their Hot Gro Hair and Scalp Treatment Conditioner and i love it. Since I use MN, my hair gets really dry and the Hot Gro helps with that alot.

I 2nd this. I use the Hot Gro formula too and my hair and scalp love this. I'm actually thinking of trying their entire product line for this very reason. My hair has picked up 1/2 an inch per month as it normally grows about 1/4 of an inch. For January and February it grew 3/4 of an inch per month each month. I know everything is not for everybody, but this is a definite keeper for me.