Anyone use Humcetress as a deep conditoner?

Babygurl

I usually use Humectress (Sally's generic version) as a regular 3 minute conitioner in the shower. Yesterday I decided to try something new and I left in on for about 15 minutes with no heat and the results were
, I LOVED the way my hair felt.

So what Im asking is: does anyone use Humectress as a deep conditioner with or without heat? How long do you leave it on, do you use heat, and what are the results?

katie

I used to use Humectress as a deep condit with hear for about 30 mins.I didn't get half the slip I get when I use it as a 3 min conditioner though

bocagirl

I use it with and without heat for 30 minutes and always loved the result (not Generic) which was very silky and moisturised hair.

Vanilla

I use it with and without heat. But I Loooooove it with heat for 15-30 minutes. My hair always comes out soft and very moisturized. This is my favorite deep conditioner.

Tene

I use it without heat and leave it in for 30 mins. My hair comes out soft and moist.

JuJuBoo

Child of THE King!
Before DE I used Humectress for YEARS. I think it's easily one of the best conditioners out there. It's very good for people with chemical damaged hair. After suffering from a bad relaxer, I'm convinced that this conditioner nursed my hair back to health. I've only used it only as a 5 minute of less conditioner (Without heat.)

Leslie_C

I usually use it with heat for 30 minutes unless Im in a hurry. Sometimes I add other things like EVOO, honey, and coconut milk. One time my hair was feeling super dry and brittle so I clarified, then used this mixture and it left my hair feeling like baby hair! This is my favorite conditioner so far...I just recently bought the liter size!