Anyone use Original Moxie products?

qchelle

I'm interested in trying these products due to MsVaughn and MeecyMonroe's (on YT) product reviews on them. And I like her website :look: So I was wondering if anyone on here has tried them?

TIA

I have the Shape Shifter, Just Gel and Hair Bling.

What I find most notable about the Shape Shifter is that it is the first product I've found that actually elongates the curl and aids in clumping. Many claim to, but this one does (at least for me). It's a very nice product. However, I don't use it often because it contains a polyquat and my hair doesn't like that ingredient.

Many People like the Just Gel and it was ok for me. It has a decent hold, but again, it contains a polyquat so it's a no-go for me.

Hair Bling is a very popular pomade that smells wonderful, just yum, and it does add shine to the hair.

It is a quality line but hella expensive.

I bought the samples, I think I got all that are for 4a/b hair. I haven't really tried everything, but I did like the cleansing conditioner and would purchase if a good discount.

I have the Just Gel and realy like it. It has about medium hold, good ingredients and it also gives hair a nice and healthy shine. :up:

I have the Just Gel. I find that I can refresh it by adding a little bit of water and still continue to get a hold from it.

I like it. Sage Naturals in Atlanta carries it. Got a bigger size during the black friday sale.

Back