ANYONE USED THESE BEFORE???

OR

I have seen a few posts reference the Ultra Max but mostly responses from people who were just starting to use it. I have seen none on the Moisture Aide. So anyone who has used them please give me your opinion on them. I have gotten caught up on the Surge 14 bandwagon within the past few weeks :look: (luckily found a few bottles of the original formula) and want an alternative when my stash runs out.

I like what the Surge is doing for my hair. I only spray it in my hair not directly on my scalp and it has helped to make my hair much stronger and has stopped my breakage. I can physically see the improvement in my hair using the Surge as directed. So I am interested in knowing if these two will give the same results. I am not so much concerned with the growth aspect just the healthy hair aspects.

I believe I read somewhere that the Ultra supposedly has the same ingredients as the Plus 14 but I think I am more interested in the Moisture Aide. Just seems like it would be easier to apply. In any case if you have used either please let us know how you liked or disliked it.

Thanx ladies

:bump::bump::bump:

Hmmm....looks like dats a nooooo...maybe I gotta try them out first and let y'all know :grin: That would definately be a first but I doubt it

Someone? Anyone? UMMMMMMM

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

Brownie518

:bump::bump::bump:

Hmmm....looks like dats a nooooo...maybe I gotta try them out first and let y'all know :grin: That would definately be a first but I doubt it

Someone? Anyone? UMMMMMMM

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

:lachen:
But, seriously, I have the Ultra Max. It's okay. Nothing to rave about for me. It gives moisture like it's supposed to. I just don't use it because I loooove my Qhemet Heavy Cream and EndAll.

OrangeMoon

I've been using the Moisture Aide for about four weeks and I like it because it does have mineral oil, it's light, smells nice and it does weigh my hair down. I was using BB Oil Moisturizer but after I use it up I'll go back to Surge Moisture Aide.

The Ultra Max is okay but I haven't been using it long enough to give it a pass or fail one thing I will say is it does not make my hair hard.

:sneakyhug: Thank you Brownie518 and OrangeMoon I was beginning to think maybe I asked a dumb question and nobody wanted to tell me it was dumb.

Moisture is very important because that is what I am using my Surge spray for. I was using NTM silk touch prior and had to mix that with my Africa's Best Herbal oil to get any type of anything going. So I was just wondering what to use once my spray was all gone.

I just thought I would be nice if the other two also helped improve the condition of my hair like the spray seems to. I have noticed my hair is less frizzy as well as having the strength. It has almost a silker texture to it. Now I hope that's not a sign that it's about to fall out but so far I'm loving it. Although I'm more than sure keeping up a regimen is surely contributing.

I've also been considering the Elasta QP recovery oil since most of my staples are QP products and with the exception of the Mango butter I like their products. Just trying to find my staple moisturizer. So thank you very much for your replies ladies. I knew there were some experts on this subject somewhere up in here