ApHOGEE Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer

Nice & Wavy

Has anyone ever tried this? I copied the reviews from www.folica.com
website about it below. It sounds good. If anyone has ever tried it, let me know how it worked for you. Thanks. :D

zoom
Brand:ApHOGEE
Item Type:Intensive Treatments, Reconstructors, more like this
Package:8 fl oz (237 ml)
Weight:0.60 lbs
Avg. Rating: 16 reviews
Item No.P8312
Price:$7.95
Availability:in stock, ready to ship today.
Quantity:
Consumer Reviews: This product is rated 4.38 out of 5 based on 16 reviews by customers. write a review for ApHOGEE Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer

ApHOGEE Treatment for Damaged Hair

ApHOGEE Shampoo for Damaged Hair

ApHOGEE Balancing Moisturizer

like this product
Reviewer: Marsha from NY Thu Apr 20 2006
I like this product having hair which is dyed and layered, it seems to help strengthen and smooth the ends.

great stuff!
Reviewer: Allison from north little rock,arkansas Mon Mar 20 2006
I have damaged hair and i must say i was very impressed with this product. i use it everyday and i have been using it for about 2 weeks and i can tell a big difference in my hair. I love it!! Thanks, allison

AWESOME!
Reviewer: Melissa from Michigan Thu Dec 22 2005
What a great product. I bought it a local store and its like i have all new hair. I used to have unruley frizzy hair and this product made it smooth and healthy. I just go over it with a flat iron quickly and its perfect! Thankyou Aphogee!

Miracle Worker
Reviewer: anonymous from Harlem, NY Tue Nov 15 2005
I brought this product at a local beauty store and it's the best!!!!!!!!
I've only used it one time and can already see the difference. Before I would comb my hair and it will be all over the bathroom in my food everywhere now...i've seen maybe five strands since my first use. I will continue to use this product as well as other products they have on line. My hair is softer and fuller. I need a perm and it doesn't even feel like like..

APHOGEE KERATIN GREEN TEA RESTRUCTSURIZER
Reviewer: v from New York, NY Thu Nov 10 2005
I have to say that I have been using this product for about 2-3 months now and so far I love the product. I have relaxed hair and it gives my hair shine AND body which is what I love. when I first began using the product my hair was damaged but it seems to be getting better and better. I recommend giving this product a try!

Works for me
Reviewer: Beverly Williams from Lexington, MS Mon Sep 12 2005
Before the product my hair was coming out in the comb. Now, a smaller amount comes out. My split ends are not as bad. It even made my hair softer. I like it.

AMAZING!!!
Reviewer: Silvia from Connecticut Wed Aug 10 2005
I have never used anything like this in my life. I use it as a daily conditioner. I just spray a little on every day and within one week my hair feels incredible. If you have tried everything else, give this a try. What have you got to loose. For 7.95, its worth every single penny. Don't spend money on anything else. The whole Aphogee line is fabulous. I wish they would advertise this on TV so the whole world would stop wasting thier money on Pantene and use this!

Great Product
Reviewer: Michele from California Mon Jul 18 2005
This product is still producing great results. I am still using this product on my daughter's hair. There is little to no shedding as we are transitioning from relaxed to natural hair. We have been transitioning for 1yr now. There is enough new growth that we can begin to trim the relaxed ends. We will continue to use the entire product line.

great!
Reviewer: Jennifer Thu May 12 2005
My mom's hair is very brittle, and she loves this stuff!!
Very good product
Reviewer: Michele from California Thu Apr 21 2005
I do like this product. I use it on my daughter's hair evry morning and night. It makes it more management. In my opinion, it people with black hair would use this product, they would not be need to relax their hair. The product softens the roots and keep it strong.

Nita81

I've used it before I love it. I haven't bought any lately b/c I've been too busy trying new things. I'm such a pj!!!! I may get another bottle when I get the protein treatment,

Kurlee

Use to use this a while back its really good, but i got sidetracked and started using other things, but now that u reminded me i'llb e picking some up!!!

Healthb4Length

I've used this before and I really did like it...PJism got in the way, but overall this is a really good strengthener, much better than Infusium IMO.

sareca

I empty one bottle every two weeks. I absolutely love it! It works great for braids, new growth or relaxed hair. My hair is stronger almost immediately after use without being hard. Can't say enough good stuff.

Syrah

I have used it in the past and loved it. I use it when I'm blow drying my hair. Good stuff!! Worth the price (and it's not expensive).

Healthb4Length

sareca said:
I empty one bottle every two weeks. I absolutely love it! It works great for braids, new growth or relaxed hair. My hair is stronger almost immediately after use without being hard. Can't say enough good stuff.

I mainly use it when I'm in braids too! Good stuff!

Neroli

Alli77 said:
I mainly use it when I'm in braids too! Good stuff!

DITTO. It is a great "braid spray." I don't use when I'm relaxed 'cause of all the other stuff, but it's worth trying one of these days . . . .

Nice & Wavy

Wow, its so good to see all the responses...you ladies are the best! Now, I have to go get a bottle and check it out! Thanks again!!

Blessings...:p

Synthia

This was too much protein for my hair. It dried my hair out and I stopped using it because in the two days I used it I had breakage.

And this is from a person who uses hard-core protein treatments every weekend and sometimes a second time midweek.

I love protein...but a straight spray ...it was like liquid crack for my hair. Way too much. I might have been heavy on the pump though and perhaps I should have added a little more moisture.

I don't like weighing myhair down so if I use a spray on leave-in...I don't like to use to many accompanying products, if any at all.

Yesterday I got the Premier Rehydrant spray from the company that makes Mega Tek ...it has protein in it but also a lot of natural emollients. My hair loves that instead. Keeps my hair strong and moist.

I poured my Aphoghee REstructurizer down the drain.

ETA: hey, bee ...as you can see from my post you can use it on wet or dry hair as a leave-in you don't wash out.

Last edited:

Nice & Wavy

Synthia said:
This was too much protein for my hair. It dried my hair out and I stopped using it because in the two days I used it I had breakage.

And this is from a person who uses hard-core protein treatments every weekend and sometimes a second time midweek.

I love protein...but a straight spray ...it was like liquid crack for my hair. Way too much. I might have been heavy on the pump though and perhaps I should have added a little more moisture.

I don't like weighing myhair down so if I use a spray on leave-in...I don't like to use to many accompanying products, if any at all.

Yesterday I got the Premier Rehydrant spray from the company that makes Mega Tek ...it has protein in it but also a lot of natural emollients. My hair loves that instead. Keeps my hair strong and moist.

I poured my Aphoghee REstructurizer down the drain.

ETA: hey, bee ...as you can see from my post you can use it on wet or dry hair as a leave-in you don't wash out.

Thanks for the input. That sounds right...I will use extra caution when I use this product and make sure that I don't over-protein my hair with other products.

gradygirl

I love it. It really has strengthed my hair better than anything I've bought this year. My only problem is I can be heavy handed if I'm not careful and if I use to much it does make my hair dry so remember to spray sparingly.

Suri

This is a great product. I use it with my braid spray concoction and it works great, I have attained lots of growth with my braids!

MizaniMami

How often are you ladies using this?

I just bought this and it's some good stuff. I was thinking of using it every 3 days or so.

bee

Ok, I'm sold! I'll purchase a bottle this weekend. I'm trying to get my daughter's hair healthy again and I will include this as a leave-in 1-2 times per week. Will it help strengthen the hair? What would you say about it aiding hair growth?