Aphogee Treatment

bludacious

Hello Ladies,

I am a newcomer and I just paid my fee today. Before, I was able to see some of you all posts. I just want to say that you all have been such an inspiration to me wanting healthier hair.

Okay to the subject. I did my first aphogee treatment today. I must say the smell was well worth it. My was 100% satisfied with the outcome. I want to grow my hair to at least bra stap length. What are some more products that you all would recommend?

P.S. I love Elasta QP products!

naptrl

Dr. Naptrl :)
Welcome!! What's your hair type, length, etc. Natural/Relaxed? We can give you better recommendations with that info!! ;)

PinkLily

Welcome! :wave: I love elasta qp anything too. If you want a little bit lighter protein, try Motions CPR. It gives great results too. I'm relatively new too...this board will make you a bonafide PJ in no time! :grin:

mrslee

Love yourself first!
bludacious said:
My hair type is 4b, relaxed shoulder length hair. My biggest problem is moisture.

Welcome!! :wave:

Have you tried Mane and Tail products.
Also for the ulitmate moisture... grab a bottle of Biolage Ultra Hydrating Balm.

Neutregena Triple Moisture line is also a favorite for moisture.

SandySea

My hair had been dry recently also. I just resorted to using good old fashion cholesterol. I used Queen Helene (which some ladies don't like) because that is what I've used in the past when my hair was very healthy. It's been about a month since I started using it again and I love the results.

bludacious

Okay, I am a product junkie!!!!! I actually have Mane & Tail in my closet. I just bought it because Sally's has a buy one get one free sale. That's the only reason I bought it. I have to use products sporadically. My hair gets use to products to quick. I normally perm my hair every six week. I think I am going to buy five weeks of different products. I am currently keeping a calender of my hair treatments. I will have to add the biolage ultra hydrating Balm and Neutrogena Triple Moisture to my shopping list. Thanks, My new Lady friends.

BY the way, I am in the Atlanta area. Anyone having any lhcf meeting, I would like to attend!!