Aphogee Treatments

diamond_nh

When you used your first aphogee treatment for damaged hair did breakage stop immediately? I used it 2 weeks ago and there is still hair coming out in the sink. I didn't stress it because it wasn't much, but yesterday I washed and conditioned with Motions CPR which usually works great for me ( is it possible to leave that on too long?) and more hair than usual came out in the shower. I don't know if is this the normal hair that should come out or if I am shedding.

msprettyeyes

when i used it it slowed down after the first time. Then I used it a week later and there was no breakage. But don't use it every week. (too much protein is bad) just use it one week after the first time you use it. HTH. Just stick with it.

daviine

What moisturizing conditioner did you use afterward?

I've never used Aphogee before but I would imagine that at this point you need lots of moisture. I don't know that I would use CPR so soon after Aphogee but if I did, I would defintiely follow up with a DEEP moisturizing conditioner.

msprettyeyes

Oh yeah I forgot. U have to get the aphogee moisturizer!!!! That's the most important part. Or else your hair will be so resistant that it will snap. u have to get it

diamond_nh

I used the aphogee balance moisturizer and the aphogee reconstructor. After that I used a V05 Conditioner and then I sat for awhile with Lustrasilk's Aloe Cholesterol on my hair.
My last wash I only used the cholesterol.

For this wash I used the CPR Shampoo and Conditioner and the cholesterol.

MsPrettyEyes, you used the aphogee the week after the first time? Wow, isn't that suppose to be bad.

diamond_nh

I think it did slow done the breakage somewhat in the beginning but I guess I was looking for it to have super powers lol. Should of know better? Maybe on the second treatment in about 4 weeks I will have better results.

daviine

Do you fimd the V05 conditioner and/or the Lustasilk's cholesterol to be extremely moisturizing for your hair?

Also do you mean the 2-minute reconstructor?

msprettyeyes

Yeah I did because I was at school(very hard water) and if I ran my fingers through my hair a lot came out. I used the aphogee treatment that smells really bad. I don't know if u used the same one as me. I think I used u used the reconstructor. My hair liked it.

Honi

There is no board.
Diamond, in my experience the Aphogee moisturizing condition was crap. It didn't detangle like I wanted it so I hit it up with some Keracare Humecto. Worked great! Your supposed to use the Aphogee treatment for damaged hair (with the purpleish writing) every 6 weeks.

daviine

I had heard the smae thing as well Honi---which is why I wanted to know what she used as a moistirizing conditioner. That is also why I wanted to know if she found the conditiones she mentioned to be moisturizing.