Aphogee...

Adrieanne20

Hello Everyone!
I tried Aphogee treatmentlast night because I noticed my hair has some weak spots. So anyways I used the treatment, followed by the balancing moisturizer and then I used Humectress. I rollerset it and it when it was wet it was soft, easy to comb, and I hardly had any broken hairs. But then when i was combing after it was dry I noticed some broken strands...a few more than usual. Is this normal, being that i just used Aphogee??? or maybe the strands were from hairs that i broke when i combed it when it was wet..does anyone have an explanation lol?

Spagirl

How did your hair feel after it was dry? If it was kind of hard than it was because of the protein treatment.

prettyblac

IMHO because I use it religiously the treatment is a strengthner after u use as directed put you your hair in a protective style and leave it alone. I wouldn't not put anything else on the hair because it may lessen the effects of the treatment. I wouldn't comb it other than when the hair is wet combing the hair when dry without a seamless comb invites breakage to your already weak spots aphoghee or not. If you comb your hair and it's breaking don't keep combing it! you have to put the comb down and keep conditioning. I know it's hard I had to learn to finger comb and keep combing to a minimum. Take Care! and keep growing

prettyblac

If you look at your comb down the back it a little seam that runs the length of the comb and that seam is on the teeth of the comb so when you comb your hair the seam acts like saws and cuts your hair everytime you comb your hair. So you can buy seamless combs from www.tenderheaded.com that's where I buy mine but you can purchase them other places. I learned about seamless combs here and I never comb my hair without one.