Aphogee

angeleyes3b

Hey! Merry Christmas ladies! I'm 11 weeks post & I was thinking of uses the aphogee 2min protein treatment today...I was reading the board & I read thjat you shouldnt use the shampoo that comes with it you should use Nexxus Aloe Rid and after the treatment you should dc with ORS Replenishing pack instead of the Balancing Moisturizer...The problem is that I don't have the Nexxus or ORS what I have is:

Shampoo-
ORS Stimulating Therapy
Suave Humectant
ElastaQP Creme Conditioning & Bodifying

DC-
ElastaQP DPR-11
ORS Hair Mayonnaise

And should I do a hot oil treatment or is that too much? And should I use a leave-in I have Leave-IN Hair Mayonnaise & ElastaQP Recovery Oil...Thank you soo much for your help, because I really need your help:)!

SmartyPants

Actually, it's the conditioner that you shouldn't use. That Aphogee conditioner sux. You need to use a very good moisturizing conditioner afterwards. I have used Nexxus Humectress, KeraCare Humecto, and Motions After Shampoo Moisturizing Plus Conditioner. I recommend sitting under the dryer with the moisturizing conditioner on for AT LEAST and hour to make sure your hair is really moisturized because the Aphogee 2-step protein treatment is a really really strong protein.

DO NOT use the ORS pak because it has a good deal of protein in it as well.

TLC1020

Hey hun, I'm 11 week post as well. I don't use the 2 step protein treatment that often like I use 2 minute reconstructor.. I used the 2 step in August with the balancing moisturizer then added my own moisturizing conditioner.....

angeleyes3b

Thank you so much for the help, I actually have the Motions...Hopefully I can do that tonight...I will post my results...OH should I do a hot oil treatment too, I hard that helps dryness & I need all the help I can get lol...Thanks again