APL`13 Challenge

BEAUTYU2U

You made it!!!

Oh and I straightened last week. I'm waiting to get trimmed tomorrow for my reveal. I refuse to go into the new year with dead ends.

Deziyah

Hey ladies! Is been a long while since I been here I finally renewed my subscription so now I'm back. . Last I posted I had cut off my relaxed ends but still wanted to stay in the challenge. .. Must say I have had great growth but I'm jus hitting neck length after an inch trim so it looks like I will join the APL '14 in hopes that I will be close to APL by the end on next year. .. congrats to all of you ladies that have made it APL you are an inspiration and my motivators! !! Here's a pic from Saturday after a press and curl and the trim. ..

ForumRunner_20131230_205924.jpg

BEAUTYU2U

Welp. Got my trim and I made sure she cut off a "lot" this time cause I don't think my previous stylists were getting the split ends fully off. Shoulder length like a mug but I'm not upset, I know I was slacking. So I went to Ulta and grabbed a deep conditioner to get back focused.

View attachment 240091

Last edited:

pearlific1

Welp. Got my trim and I made sure she cut off a "lot" this time cause I don't think my previous stylists were getting the split ends fully off. Shoulder length like a mug but I'm not upset, I know I was slacking. So I went to Ulta and grabbed a deep conditioner to get back focused.

Your hair looks nice and full.

Make sure you keep your focus in 2014 :yep: You'll be APL in no time.

Sweetie123

Oh well I didn't make APL last year due to excess shedding and breakage.
I'll try my luck this year.

Attachments

• image-1748225994.jpg
    image-1748225994.jpg
    345.9 KB · Views: 21